Just say NOvember!!! ( are you brave enough )...

1116117118119120122»

Comments

• Hi well i made it to NSD 25 and had a rough month but got there even had a £100 left from wages and made £125 on ebay this month and spent £180 of my shopping budget so on to december :j
    :j

Debt as of Jan 17 £32990.71: :eek:
    Debt as of June 2020 £18636
  • Hello all

As a newbie to the challenge for DDD (am I bonkers?!?!) I just wanted to come on here with an hour left to go and congratulate you al (Yes, ALL!! Even the ones who think they failed miserably!)

You're an inspiration; especially you Kat! Thanks to each and every one of you for spurring me on to the next months challenge and good luck to those taking it on with me.

Keep it up people & have a fabulous December whatever you do!!
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • Well its time to close this thread down.

I am superbly proud of you all! Whether you have made it by the skin of your teeth, believe you have "failed" or haven't made all the NSD's you wanted to - PLEASE congratulate yourself anyway!

This was tough - some of you brand new on bambi legs yet you prevailed. To those with difficulties and fears, or shame or anything else that you think might hold you back I am telling you now to leave in it NOvember - because its done! Tomorrow is a new day and a new challenge...

For those re-starting, re-energising and trying again at the door-step of DDD please wipe your feet of any feelings of inadequacy and leave NOvember outside...

For those of you that need a break to recooperate there is nothing wrong with this.. but please stick around. I love hearing about what you are doing so join me on my personal struggle thread...:rotfl: and post when you see fit....

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4205263

Fare thee well fair NOvember, we have learned for thine bosom and shall cherish the memories...

Onwards and Upwards!!!
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Rachel021967
    Rachel021967 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Sorry fell of the wagon. Plan to do better. 2 NSD so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure