PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

OS Saturday 7th April '07

Options

Comments

• moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning all

Happy Birthday Michelle

D Day today, thanks for all the thoughts, DD is a little tearful this morning but she is off to the pictures soon and then a birthday party afterwards so hopefully she will be okay!
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • ~~H~~_4
    ~~H~~_4 Posts: 203 Forumite
    Options
    Erm ... can someone explain about saying thank you? ... the bit under the messages.

Oh, & what does OH mean? other half? ... and I saw LO yesterday too, but cant work it out.
    A well balanced life is a glass in each hand ;)
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    OH Other half, DP Dear partner, DH Dear Husband, LO Little One, DS Dear Son, DD Dear Daughter

The Thanks button, you can click if you've found a post helpful or useful, or just want to say thanks for a reply.

Moggins, hugs to all of you, keep smiling honey we're all here if you need us, give your little DD a big hug from me, hope she enjoys the pictures and party, hopefully keep her mind off other things.

Catowen, enjoy the egg hunt, hope the weekends plans go well sounds like you're going to be very busy.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • Essex-girl_2
    Essex-girl_2 Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    Options
    OH - yes its other half

LO - little one.

There is a sticky explaining how to use os and the abbreviations etc - unfortunately I cant do links.

If you wish to thank someone for their post use the thanks button, its up to personal choice how you use it.
  • jackie_w
    jackie_w Posts: 1,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a lovely morning.

Not up to much today as my legs are aching. Yesterday, we took the kids to Edinburgh Zoo, and for anybody that doesnt know, its all up hill. Great exercise though, walking uphill, pushing a pram with a rucksack filled with picnic stuff. Then we went to Deep See World, then for some dinner.
    Great Day had by all.

DS#1 was staying with his grandparents last night, so, it will be a very quiet morning, trying to catch up on housework, and trying to work out my meals for the coming week!

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Jackie
  • tickb26
    tickb26 Posts: 618 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hello all,

OH is other half but dont know the LO one as am still a newbie myself

on my list today i am going to do my barthroom, dinging room cos it become a dumping ground and make rice crispy cakes with alex to take to my mums tommorrow (having a family thing)

good luck to you all today on getting your jobs done.

tick xox
    Tickb26
    XOXOXO
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Abbreviations Guide http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=397751&postcount=18 I always forget that is there. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=35717 A to Z is also there if you need it.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • tru
    tru Posts: 9,138 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Queenie wrote: »
    :beer: Happy Birthday, Michelle :beer:
    wot she sed LOL. (my smilies aren't working again so I had to pinch Queenies)
    Thinking of you today Moggins, hope you're OK.
    Hello ~~H~~, nice to meet you!
    Had a good day yesterday, mr tru was given £200 in B&Q vouchers so we bought a new petrol mower for £126 and a new pump for the pond (about £80), my waterfall works again YAY lol. I bought myself a very mini stereo - I HAVE to have music in the kitchen and the old cd player had died- for £17.87 in Tesco (I hate supermarkets but it was cheapest there).
    We put some new bark down on the path, while we were raking it we heard a weird noise, it was a hedgehog waking up from hibernation. He hasn't emerged yet though, I'll take a pic when I see him.
    Hello Tick, you posted as I was typing - nice to meet you too!
    Bulletproof
  • AussieLass
    AussieLass Posts: 4,066 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hiya everyone,

Another beautiful day in Scotland. One load of washing already hung out and another to go. I went to Bingo last night. Won a candle and a gorgeous soft easter bunny that I will post over to DGS. He received the T-shirt & hat that I bought him for easter and loves them.

Got an email from YS this morning. I love getting up to emails from home. Lovely start to the day. DH still on the recovery road. Antiobiotics still not kicking in.

Happy Birthday Michelle

H - OH = other half LO = Lorenzo :D No, it's little one. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your day everyone. Byeeeeeeee
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. ;)

• Little_Miss_Saver
    Options
    Morning Everyone :hello:

Another lovely day here today.

I'm really proud of myself I managed to get my spring clean done yesterday it was 8pm before I finished!!!

Plan for today is to go to Mr T's to do a "little" shop and then to the garden centre to get some plants for my pots and hanging basket. So plan for this afternoon is to do some gardening and try and make my garden a little more presentable.

Have a lovely day to all those celebrating and hugs to those that want/need them.

LMS xx
    Mortgage Balance 1st May 2009 £94749.00 :(
    Current End Date 1st April 2039.
    Total Overpayments to date £950.00 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts