MSE News: Mobile networks reveal iPhone 5 prices

Comments

• custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    NFH wrote: »
    Yes, and it is 800MB, comprising 50MB + 750MB included in the monthly charge.

try again :rotfl:
  • NFH
    NFH Posts: 4,373 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    custardy wrote: »
    try again :rotfl:
    Seeing as you haven't bothered to read the link properly, I'll explain. The monthly charge includes 50MB of data for everyone, and a choice between various bundles, one of which is 750MB of data. Therefore the monthly charge includes 50+750=800MB. Rather than boring everyone with the components of the 800, I just stated 800. Do you understand now?
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I'm on this one:
    http://business.orange.co.uk/home/small/plans/standard-plans/business-sim-only

£7.76+VAT per month for 800GB, 325 minutes and 150 texts. With iMessage, 150 texts is plenty for me.
    Seeing as you haven't bothered to read the link properly, I'll explain. The monthly charge includes 50MB of data for everyone, and a choice between various bundles, one of which is 750MB of data. Therefore the monthly charge includes 50+750=800MB. Rather than boring everyone with the components of the 800, I just stated 800. Do you understand now?

do you?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    For 800GB a month at just over £10 I'd have done alot of things to appease the a/c holder for the sim use LOL
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    The Vodaphone tariffs quoted in the article aren't really comparable.

They also do an unlimited tariff for 24 months for £99 upfront and £37 a month which is very close to T-mobile and Orange.
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • custardy wrote: »
    do you?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

He seems to have gone very quiet now :rotfl:
  • Epic fail for the 800gigabyte man above lol.

Well I've looked at the upgrade section on my three account as my three mobile contract is now expired and it's offering me the exact same price pm for an iphone 5 32gb as it would for a new customer, so I guess I'll be doing that then....are 3 generally pretty poor with their upgrades in other peeps opinion?
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I'd call and ask for free landlines &/or mms/pic texts bundles bolted on to your plan as a current 3 customer.

The plans are set as Apple get a % of plan rate, but FREE usually "chargeable" bundles are extra's 3 can add to your account to retain your custom for another 24 months ;)
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • redux
    redux Posts: 22,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    diamonds wrote: »
    God even MSE mods have got into all this APPLE marketing caper...

I don't think you should be so surprised. This trait isn't at all new
  • diamonds
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I'm not, i'm saddened, i4, i4s & i5 are not valued in any sense but vanity "do I need it & can I afford it" two of Martins straplines, no-one needs a overly expensive underspeced iphone so the fact MSE plays along with Apple viral marketing at official level really outstounds me thats all redux :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure