Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    I don't know whether I'm eating too much.
    Breakfast. Mushroom omelette grilled tomatoes coffee fruit
    Snack HM Soup coffee
    Lunch. Lettuce tomatoes 6 oven chips 1 small potato cake HM 6 syns
    2 slices roast pork 2 thin slices HM WM bread HXB. coffee fruit
    Snack Yoghurt
    Dinner. chicken/steak potatoes a couple of veggies Coffee fruit HXA for drinks
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    Ok, need some ideas. Next week is our 'Christmas party'' at the meeting, and we all need to bring something for the buffet. Any ideas?!

Same in our group, I think I'm going to take some cauliflower and horseradish soup in :) Some people in our group always take the same thing and about 70% don't bother at all so i want to take something a little different to the scanbran cake/jelly sweets which are always there. Last 'party' someone bought this amazing dish that was leeks, tomatoes, beans and some other veg with pasata and BBQ sauce then eggs baked on the top - it was devine. Actually I might have the recipe somewhere if it sounds like something anyone would enjoy? I would be tempted to take something warm if you can :)
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • Pennylane
    Pennylane Posts: 2,707 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok, need some ideas. Next week is our 'Christmas party'' at the meeting, and we all need to bring something for the buffet. Any ideas?!

Filo pastry mince pies (4 syns)
    Xmas Santas (on SW site) Strawberries with quark and choc dots
    Salmon parcels (slice of smoked salmon with quark, chopped spring onions, lemon rind and herbs mixed together) and then wrapped in salmon to form a parcel.

Hope this helps.
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    my pre SW xmas santas were made with brownies and double cream.. wont be having them this year! :p

the colourful veggie quiche on the SW website sounds a good idea too
  • stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    For those with xmas parties in group over the next few days and asking for nibbles/ideas how about these - http://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/jerk-chicken-skewers.aspx

SW posted them on the facebook page earlier today.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • Mr_helpful
    Mr_helpful Posts: 3,233 Forumite
    Options
    A nice big healthy T bone steak. Your work mates will love you, trust me.
    I like to give people as many choices as possible to do what I want them to. (Milton H Erickson I think)
  • stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    Back from WI and 1.5lb lighter and slimmer of the week!

Not posted as much this week as have had a take each day as it comes week. Apart from last friday where i ate out at lunch time and had 3 slices of a dominos pizza on the evening i have been on plan all week. Not sure what has happend but to have 2 consecutive weeks of good (for me) losses has got me in a much better mood instead of dreading the scales reading the sts or gain marks.

Hope the weeks going well for all.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great loss stef :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mich_city
    mich_city Posts: 13,830 Forumite
    Options
    Pennylane wrote: »
    Lost 1.5 lbs this week.:j
    Just going to adjust my signature.
    stef240377 wrote: »
    Back from WI and 1.5lb lighter and slimmer of the week!

well done both.. same for me lost 1.5 and got my stone off :j:j

am well chuffed :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great result mich :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure