Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    vixtress wrote: »
    morning :D i am struggling to find time to keep up with the thread and comment......... stupid work :mad: am hoping to have a proper catch up this afternoon though

i would really apreciate if someone could have alook at my plan for today, i am having what i think is a green day, although i'm not sure ive got it right (im not following the plan properly, am 'going it alone')

am i right in thing i get 2 HE's instad of 1 (for the fibrey type one)? i hope so.

here goes:
    2 small slices of WM toast & 2 boiled eggs (no butter)
    Satsuma
    WM pitta with cabbage and laughing cow light (better than it sounds ;)) pear
    a roasted chicken mugshot (from supermarket, i am told these are free)
    homemade syn free veg chilli with SW chips and a blob of quark
    will have skimmed in tea through the day and syns will be a large glass of red tonight

doesnt exactly look like a dieters menu :o
    what do you lovely people think?

vix x
    There are 2 x HEA & HEB on green days.
    You can have 375ml of skimmed a day as your allowance.
    If you only have the light laughing cow these are either 5 per HEA or 1.5 syns each.
    Basic red wine appros 250ml glass 8.5 syns.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    vixtress wrote: »
    morning :D i am struggling to find time to keep up with the thread and comment......... stupid work :mad: am hoping to have a proper catch up this afternoon though

i would really apreciate if someone could have alook at my plan for today, i am having what i think is a green day, although i'm not sure ive got it right (im not following the plan properly, am 'going it alone')

am i right in thing i get 2 HE's instad of 1 (for the fibrey type one)? i hope so.

here goes:
    2 small slices of WM toast & 2 boiled eggs (no butter)
    Satsuma
    WM pitta with cabbage and laughing cow light (better than it sounds ;)) pear
    a roasted chicken mugshot (from supermarket, i am told these are free)
    homemade syn free veg chilli with SW chips and a blob of quark
    will have skimmed in tea through the day and syns will be a large glass of red tonight

doesnt exactly look like a dieters menu :o
    what do you lovely people think?

vix x

I'm not a 'green' expert but it looks fine to me. I believe you can have up to 2 of each HEXs so you should be fine. For your HEAs you can have 375mls of skimmed milk and 5 laughing cow lights. That's the full allowance of each but you could mix and match (1 laughing cow = 75 mls of milk). The HEB list only has Asda or Co-op pittas listed. HTH.

I can't get to WI tomorrow so am resisting the temptation to relax a bit too much. I'm allowed extras being at target but it's surprising what I can talk myself into! I'll go next week and hope I'm still well down in my target range before any festive eating kicks in.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    stef240377 wrote: »
    There are 2 x HEA & HEB on green days.
    You can have 375ml of skimmed a day as your allowance.
    If you only have the light laughing cow these are either 5 per HEA or 1.5 syns each.
    Basic red wine appros 250ml glass 8.5 syns.

I'm glad we agree stef.;)
  • stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    Maman - have you seen the new target members section on SW online? Its only popped up the past few days on the right hand side where the berry bakewells are advertised and the online food diary. Haven't looked at it myself as its not relevant at this point in time.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • SwipernoSwiping
    Options
    kraftykat wrote: »
    I have gone totally off the rails recently :( I know no-one but me is making me eat the stuff, but I feel like Pac-Man at the moment :EasterBun

I know in my heart I need to wise up. I was at the hairdressers the other day and 3 people commented on how much weight I'd lost and that made me feel great :) But didn't stop me from going into self destruct mode :mad:

Totally with you on the self destruct. I do love getting the "OMG Look at you" comments. And the.."Oh I'm sorry I didn't recognise you" ones. Nothing seems to be lifting the doom and gloom here.
    *sigh*
    Eldest is now off school ill as well.
    I GAINED for the first time ever last night. :( the other gain doesn't count apparently cause I was at target. :D
    Still what did I do, scoffed all the rocky roads I had left! :eek:
    Uni drop off with two kids *no one else to have the kids* and a broken printer. Nightmare of stress and embarassment. *sigh*
    Redeemed my scoffalot incident by ordering the grilled chicken salad at MacDs. Treated the kids to happy meals then discovered I'm skint :( I HAVE to get to my new target now by the end of the 6 week countdown. (4 weeks plus 1 free week) I can not afford the weekly fee.:o
    stef240377 wrote: »
    Maman - have you seen the new target members section on SW online? Its only popped up the past few days on the right hand side where the berry bakewells are advertised and the online food diary. Haven't looked at it myself as its not relevant at this point in time.
    I poked around at this. Wasn't overly impressed. I did notice that once you hit target your active role/input in the group. I think I fell foul of the marketing man and signed up to lose more because of this. :o
  • psychopathbabble
    Options
    0.5 on... absolutely gutted after 3 hours of intense exercise, lots of walking and 6 days on plan :(
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • lushlifesaver
    Options
    sorry to hear that you're not happy with a gain psychopathbabble but it is 0.5 and no more, what have you done differently this week to other weeks? or could it be *week?

3lb loss for me so I got my 3st award :D and now just 11lbs from target - I may get there by Christmas/just after after all!

Just had tea - 5syns for sauce and I'm going to have a chomp bar (6syn) and a hot choc before bed as a post WI reward :) Just got to hope for another good week next week now!
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • psychopathbabble
    Options
    sorry to hear that you're not happy with a gain psychopathbabble but it is 0.5 and no more, what have you done differently this week to other weeks? or could it be *week?

3lb loss for me so I got my 3st award :D and now just 11lbs from target - I may get there by Christmas/just after after all!

Well done :) and good luck!

The main difference is that I exercised 3 times (3 hours in total) plus walking and haven't done so much exercise in about 2 years. No idea about * week as I'm currently not having them so not sure where in cycle I might be. Saturday morning was on plan, evening wasn't and sunday wasn't. Was honestly totally on plan weds-fri and mon-today. Even weighed in a day early last week... just seen that another person from group has put on the same as me and she started at the gym this week. Really hoping for a great loss next week. I'm not normally so down about a gain as I usually deserve it, but this time I really don't think I do :(
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • fluff1987
    Options
    evening!... all i can say, is roll on friday. had a very lengthy meeting with big boss in work for all the stuff he wants done in the next few weeks before christmas. there are alot of variables in his list though, such as when his sister is starting work, how often etc, which affects who can schedule to meet with her and when:undecided.

today really was probably quite poor in terms of what i ate, but i really havent been hungry at all. :undecided

today i missed breakfast because work was starting at 8 rather than 9.
    L: lentil, tomato and carrot soup, cup of black tea,
    D: baked potato with 1/2 HEA of cheese, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower (veg covered more than half my plate). cup of tea with a dash of milk.

S: pickled baby beetroot and pickled cauliflower things
    i have plums and a yoghurt in the fridge for my snacks but i really dont want them :S
    I'd rather try and fail, than not try and never know :grin:

On the wagon again I go.... royally fell off.... 4.5st (63lb) by June 2016.... LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
  • SassySaver
    Options
    I used to be a group member but stopped when I was pregnant and want to return as I desperately need to lose weight. The trouble is I am very busy with work and 2 young kids, getting to the group may be difficult. Even before I found most of the time I was unable to stay for the group discussion and just weighed in and left. With this in mind would it be better for me to become an online member?
    I don't know anyone who has tried this and am worried it is less effective.

Also I wondered whether there were more online features for online member or whether it is the same as the Lifeline Online that group members get access to?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure