Huawei G300 £65 from Tesco

Options

Comments

• MillicentBystander
    Options
    sillygoose wrote: »
    I have not had any luck with Tesco's and stock.

Sainsburys, Argos, Asda and the Vodaphone shop all do it at £99.:(

Has anyone seen any other deal on it anywhere? shop or online?

Isme. If you don't mind having a credit check it would seem the best deal out there at the moment that si in stock. A potential net £67, it's a no-brainer.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/huawei-g300-ascend-smartphone-102-95-72-95-with-credit-acct-down-possible-67-01-1283781
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    Options
    Isme. If you don't mind having a credit check it would seem the best deal out there at the moment that si in stock. A potential net £67, it's a no-brainer.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/huawei-g300-ascend-smartphone-102-95-72-95-with-credit-acct-down-possible-67-01-1283781

Yes I saw this deal earlier in the thread thanks, the catch is the £30 off for opening a credit account doesn't just come off the phone, it goes back onto the isme account for your next purchase. As I am unlikely to buy anything else from them I don't want £30 tied up there forever.
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    sillygoose wrote: »
    Yes I saw this deal earlier in the thread thanks, the catch is the £30 off for opening a credit account doesn't just come off the phone, it goes back onto the isme account for your next purchase. As I am unlikely to buy anything else from them I don't want £30 tied up there forever.

No it does not go onto your account for a future purchase ,the credit is instantly added to the account and comes off your balance,which would be 99 for the phone
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    No it does not go onto your account for a future purchase ,the credit is instantly added to the account and comes off your balance,which would be 99 for the phone

OK fair enough.
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • MillicentBystander
    Options
    I can confirm Deanos is correct in that the £30 comes off the £99 + £3.95 P&P figure, making a net £72.95 payable (then hopefully £6 TCB/Quidco cash back). Certainly beats driving here there and everywhere trying to find a Tesco with stock....
  • JethroUK
    JethroUK Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    Options
    I can confirm Deanos is correct in that the £30 comes off the £99 + £3.95 P&P figure, making a net £72.95 payable (then hopefully £6 TCB/Quidco cash back). Certainly beats driving here there and everywhere trying to find a Tesco with stock....

I can confirm the same - I bought mine by this same deal

Just to amplify the process

I ordered the G300 online, added the the code at the checkout and £30 comes straight off the total at the checkout - paid nothing (on credit account)

Phone came next day

Invoice arrived about 2 weeks later - paid in full

Thanks! :T

I have read of several people not actually opening a credit account with ISME, putting the discount code at cheackout and still getting £30 discount

Further 6% via Quidco if you like, as and when, if at all :o
    When will the "Edit" and "Quote" button get fixed on the mobile web interface?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 19 September 2012 at 8:59PM
    Options
    JethroUK wrote: »
    ....I have read of several people not actually opening a credit account with ISME, putting the discount code at cheackout and still getting £30 discount

Isme do insist on you opening an account, though you don't have to use it!

You can pay via card at the checkout, they charge the full amount then the value of any discount code you use gets credited back to your card (straight away!)
  • Stylehutz
    Options
    Update from me on this..

Now apparently reduced in price at Tesco's in my store to £60.00 but still showing out of stock on the shelves. Staff not very helpful and couldn't advise if they are getting any more. Asked me to check on line and buy it but tesco's are not even selling it online.

Told them whats the point of displaying it on the shelf at the reduced price of £60.00 if they haven't got a clue when they will be getting any in:mad:
  • MillicentBystander
    Options
    *cough* Isme *cough* :D
  • Kernel_Sanders
    Kernel_Sanders Posts: 3,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 20 September 2012 at 3:48PM
    Options
    *cough* Isme *cough* :D
    Well I have a brain, and I have used it to decide to save the £30 once-only offer for some future bargain that they may have. OK, they may never have what I need or the offer may be withdrawn, but equally I might pick up the phone for £65 or even £60 (if I'm very, very lucky) or get it as cheap with one of the other current vendors when the next model comes out. So, good advice, but hardly a no-brainer! (unless you desperately need a smartphone NOW).
    Surely the 3 months has now passed for which Voda had exclusive rights to this model? I don't see other carriers offering it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure