Textbroker - Writing for money (not vouchers)

in Boost Your Income
1.2K replies 234.7K views

Replies

• katinikatini Forumite
    196 Posts
    Don't know if this helps, but I transferred a payment of 10.65EUR into my paypal account and ended up with £8.15 in cash. :D

Well done!
  • katinikatini Forumite
    196 Posts
    katini wrote: »
    Hmm I read it differently and thought they meant that the whole article was too similar to other posts. I've changed the title, changed a paragraph that was very similar to the one that he linked me to, and re-formatted it to look like one of his posts so hopefully he will like it.

Whoop, it's been accepted so I am pleased!
  • Phew Katini! That is good news - well done!
  • katinikatini Forumite
    196 Posts
    Phew Katini! That is good news - well done!

I wish I was 4* as there are 27 articles in the Construction/DIY section to be written, but nothing in 3*. I have 2 articles still outstanding and 1 more to write until I've written 5 when I assume they'll freeze my account like they did yours. Hopefully my rating will go up...
  • Am still debating writing 3 articles for my samples in the hope that they will be assessed. Don't really want to waste my time if they wont go towards my rating though. Just had a look at the 2* work available on there, and can't face writing a 300wd article for 2Eur!
  • katinikatini Forumite
    196 Posts
    Just had a look at the 2* work available on there, and can't face writing a 300wd article for 2Eur!

I just wrote one of the 2* tasks about high class law degrees and now my account is blocked, so we shall see what they come back with.

Have you tried emailing Textbroker to ask whether they rate those 3 articles?
  • Lol, just popped on to say that I've emailed Textbroker to ask about the 3 writing samples and whether they get assessed or not!

You write mega quickly! I would have taken at least half an hour to write one of those articles (with research and editing) Must practise! lol
  • katinikatini Forumite
    196 Posts
    You write mega quickly! I would have taken at least half an hour to write one of those articles (with research and editing) Must practise! lol

Ah it was just because I had originally wanted to be a solicitor and had applied to study law before changing my mind, and appear to have retained a lot of info! I wouldn't have been able to write that quickly if I'd had to do more than brush up on prior knowledge!

Do let us know what TB say about those 3 articles!
  • Annie021063Annie021063 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got email to say I have been accepted as 3*, need to upgrade to 4* now, how do I do that?
  • katinikatini Forumite
    196 Posts
    Just got email to say I have been accepted as 3*, need to upgrade to 4* now, how do I do that?

As far as I can tell, you need to write five good articles for Text Broker to then review again. They will then give you feedback to let you know how to improve, so if you don't immediately become a 4* after those 5 articles, then you have to opportunity to use their feedback in order to progress. I hope that makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

54 ways to ‘DIY it’

According to the MSE Forum

MSE Team Blog

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News

Lidl '£10 off £40 spend' voucher

Via Metro or Daily Mail. Excludes NI

MSE Deals