We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Who's reading Fifty Shades of Grey?

1…2526283031…38

Comments

  • raven83
    raven83 Posts: 3,021
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Suspiria wrote: »
    Not that even if he was straight he would venture into deepest, darkest Wales and ask me out! Its funny how us women are so disappointed to find out a celebrity is gay even though we know we would probably never meet him.... lol.



    :rotfl: I know what you are saying :o I have fantasies like that over Michael C Hall, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee him so much :p
    Raven. :grinheart:grinheart:grinheart


  • jackieb
    jackieb Posts: 27,605
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    raven83 wrote: »
    :rotfl: I know what you are saying :o I have fantasies like that over Michael C Hall, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee him so much :p

    Michael C Hall isn't gay.
  • Tropez
    Tropez Posts: 3,696 Forumite
    jackieb wrote: »
    Michael C Hall isn't gay.

    Maybe he's too convincing at playing his gay character?
  • raven83
    raven83 Posts: 3,021
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jackieb wrote: »
    Michael C Hall isn't gay.

    I know that!!! :rotfl: I meant I have fantasise over him and I imagin what it would be like to be on his table when he is in Dexter, and in my twisted mind I kinda enjoy it :o:p
    Raven. :grinheart:grinheart:grinheart


  • jackieb
    jackieb Posts: 27,605
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    raven83 wrote: »
    I know that!!! :rotfl: I meant I have fantasise over him and I imagin what it would be like to be on his table when he is in Dexter, and in my twisted mind I kinda enjoy it :o:p

    Aah! :o:D

    But he'd kill you. That's a bit extreme. :rotfl:
  • raven83
    raven83 Posts: 3,021
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Tropez wrote: »
    Maybe he's too convincing at playing his gay character?


    Noooo, just because he plays a gay character in 6 feet under, doesn't mean I think he is gay, I am not that dumb:D Plus he was married to jennifer carpenter (b!atch):mad::rotfl:
    Raven. :grinheart:grinheart:grinheart


  • raven83
    raven83 Posts: 3,021
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 2 August 2012 at 11:51PM
    jackieb wrote: »
    Aah! :o:D

    But he'd kill you. That's a bit extreme. :rotfl:



    I know :eek: But I can't help but think what a way to go :o;)

    It's wrong that is turns me on, isn't it?
    Raven. :grinheart:grinheart:grinheart


  • warehouse
    warehouse Posts: 3,362
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    My Wife's reading it now, she's never been so d4mn horny!
    Pants
  • raven83
    raven83 Posts: 3,021
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    warehouse wrote: »
    My Wife's reading it now, she's never been so d4mn horny!


    Are you complaining?:rotfl:
    Raven. :grinheart:grinheart:grinheart


  • Tropez
    Tropez Posts: 3,696 Forumite
    raven83 wrote: »
    Noooo, just because he plays a gay character in 6 feet under, doesn't mean I think he is gay, I am not that dumb:D Plus he was married to jennifer carpenter (b!atch):mad::rotfl:

    To be fair, you can never use the "he was married" argument to prove someone isn't gay. Michael Barrymore, that Welsh rugby player, my cousin Andrew etc.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.