Comments

• falko89
    falko89 Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    Options
    Still no wages or damn all movement
  • damianmcr
    damianmcr Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    Ive come home from work and forgot my payslip so thats me screwed I take it?

Im going to try at a branch tomorrow tho. They are giving customers on benefits money without proof except the regular payments on their account so heres hoping that works for me too since I have been getting it regular for the past 4yrs.
  • shell820810
    shell820810 Posts: 393 Forumite
    Options
    I cant understand why they are saying it is only affecting 100,000 customers! I went into the branch yesterday to transfer money to a colleague and without looking at my account they said it couldnt be done. I then asked if I could order a replacement debit card for my husband, and that cant be done either. These werent account specific issues, they were general issues that are affecting everyone!!
  • damianmcr
    Options
    It really is a !!!!!!! shambles.
  • falko89
    Options
    Some how I can't see this being fixed by start of next week, can't see anything happening over the weekend. If I go in tomorrow with my past 2 weeks wage slips will they let me withdraw them all?
  • sandrahaha
    sandrahaha Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Today is the tenth day of IT problems at Ireland's third biggest retail bank.
    Today the bank says that "the bulk" of salary payments are up-to-date, but that some customers might still experience a delay in receiving their pay.
    A resolution to the problems is now expected by the middle of next week.
    This follows criticism from the Central Bank last night which said in a statement that continuing delays in resolving the failures of Ulster Bank's payment system are "unacceptable".
    The bank says 60 of its branches will stay open this Saturday, 22 on Sunday, and 80 branches have extended opening hours.''

they lie all the time. I called today and they said that they will try to fix it by Monday :/

probably again on Tuesday they will say that it will take them more time to fix it and that they need another week..

f*****g joke!!!!
  • falko89
    Options
    sandrahaha wrote: »
    Today is the tenth day of IT problems at Ireland's third biggest retail bank.
    Today the bank says that "the bulk" of salary payments are up-to-date, but that some customers might still experience a delay in receiving their pay.
    A resolution to the problems is now expected by the middle of next week.
    This follows criticism from the Central Bank last night which said in a statement that continuing delays in resolving the failures of Ulster Bank's payment system are "unacceptable".
    The bank says 60 of its branches will stay open this Saturday, 22 on Sunday, and 80 branches have extended opening hours.''

they lie all the time. I called today and they said that they will try to fix it by Monday :/

probably again on Tuesday they will say that it will take them more time to fix it and that they need another week..

f*****g joke!!!!

The thing that annoys me is the goal posts keep shifting, Natwest customers didn't have this issue, its was 90% resolved when they said it would be, Ulsterbank don't seem to have a clue.
  • sandrahaha
    sandrahaha Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    what bothers me is that they talked about the 100 000 of customers who had problem with account and after 10 days is the same ,,story''-100 000! so what?! they are back paying and there is still the same number of customers to be payed?! The answer is simple-bank does not do anything!!!!
    So where is the money?!!!!!!!
  • NAR
    NAR Posts: 4,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There has been no apparent update to the accounts since Wednesday, which reflected transactions up to 20th June. Does anyone really think that 10 days of transactions are going to be caught up over the weekend (just stated on UTV news) - I'll eat my hat!!:mad:
  • damianmcr
    Options
    NAR this is what I dont get either. They originally said that all payments were one day late. Now its even worse than that.

I hope Ulster Bank are punished for this.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure