Natwest Technical Issues

Options

Comments

• madmicky109
    Options
    my branch seems to nearly sorted now , withdrew money yesterday and put some back in as i took to much out , the ballance didnt change from showing full amount to the correct amount untill 5 minutes ago but its all showing now though no access to transactions yet , got my broadband dd tomorrow that should of gone today with it being a weekend but its all good so far , hope everyone gets sorted soon :)
  • SharkyGeorge
    Options
    Luckily my Natwest account is not my main one however I feel extremely sorry for those people who have been severely affected by this. What I think is outrageous at the moment is that there is no word as to compensation or even a "gesture of goodwill".
  • scattykat
    scattykat Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like ppl at natwest have gone 'systems now working let's get all this cash back that ppl have withdrawn' even tho their accounts havn't been updated with credits
  • misscljones1989
    Options
    Nor us with Lloyds both sets of wages mine & partners :mad: ruddy joke, employers have said it's gone out of the company account of hsbc its natwests problem :eek:

I know, so in actual fact its affecting more than just Natwest ad RBS customers! So when they say its affected 12million customers it is infact a lot more!
  • Hapshead
    Options
    Santander online banking 'Temporarily Unavailable' now.
  • misscljones1989
    Options
    is it affecting other banks!!??
  • RealWelshWizard
    Options
    still nothing on mine showing today in and out. :mad:
  • princesskez26
    Options
    is it affecting other banks!!??

Yes we're lloyds neither of us have our salary paid today, ive read about someone with halifax and barclays with no payments also :(
    Member & fundraiser for Meningitis Research Foundation
  • suburbanwifey
    suburbanwifey Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    edited 22 June 2012 at 12:08PM
    Options
    I've just been told that it won't be sorted until next Wednesday, hubby has had to tell staff at his work they may not be paid until next Wednesday. Hubby's boss told him that is what NatWest have said to her as a whole businesses wages have not been paid as employer banks with NatWest. There is chaos at his work.

Can anyone else confirm if it truly is going to be next Wednesday? anyone inside from NatWest here? We haven't been paid and I'll have to ask FD for a large overdraft if this is going on until middle of next week, I have dozens of DD's and SO's going out!

Edited to add - he's just been told to tell them it will be sorted out by 4pm today, and hide the fact it will be wednesday!
  • misscljones1989
    Options
    Oh!! My head hurts!!! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills