Natwest Technical Issues

Options

Comments

• madgagoo
    madgagoo Posts: 354 Forumite
    Options
    If the credit is not showing in your account, the branches are letting you withdraw up to £300 as we are giving you benefit of the doubt that the money is 'on it's way'.
  • xxlaurissaxx
    xxlaurissaxx Posts: 2,253 Forumite
    Options
    RBS Mobile App seems to be working now :) Got paid today so was panicking but its showing as in my account now! :D
    0/2013
    :beer:
  • scattykat
    scattykat Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    News says it's been fixed but won't be back to normal until Monday
  • misscljones1989
    Options
    Ok, i have a different issue from othersi have read and am really in need of some advice as natwest dont have a clue whats goin on! My soliciter has transfered a large sum of money from his account (natwest) To my account (lloyds tsb) yesterday moening (thursday) atabout 8am, he sent it via fast payment so should have ben in my account ''within minutes'' as far as lloyds tell me, however still asnt gone in, m in a really bad situation and my rent is well overde and ths money was supposed to be used to pay this and for my car andall my bills, however im not with natwest bt still had my dd' comeout of mylloyds account without the mony in there because of this problem getting the money frm natwest! Does any one on here have any moreidea than natwest (who have non) about the likelyhood of this mony bing in my account before the weekend, because if not i really dont knw what to do!? Please some one help!!
  • Wyre
    Wyre Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Meh missed the news as I decided to make a loaf of bread to beat up in lieu of Natwest servers. Checked my account online though and no change to the service message and no change in my account balance *sighs*
    Spam Reporter Extraordinaire

A star from Sue-UU is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!
    :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin
  • Newdawn00
    Newdawn00 Posts: 32 Forumite
    Options
    Wyre wrote: »
    Meh missed the news as I decided to make a loaf of bread to beat up in lieu of Natwest servers. Checked my account online though and no change to the service message and no change in my account balance *sighs*

I'm checking my online account every 15 minutes like a crazy person.
  • Wyre
    Wyre Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Ok, i have a different issue from othersi have read and am really in need of some advice as natwest dont have a clue whats goin on! My soliciter has transfered a large sum of money from his account (natwest) To my account (lloyds tsb) yesterday moening (thursday) atabout 8am, he sent it via fast payment so should have ben in my account ''within minutes'' as far as lloyds tell me, however still asnt gone in, m in a really bad situation and my rent is well overde and ths money was supposed to be used to pay this and for my car andall my bills, however im not with natwest bt still had my dd' comeout of mylloyds account without the mony in there because of this problem getting the money frm natwest! Does any one on here have any moreidea than natwest (who have non) about the likelyhood of this mony bing in my account before the weekend, because if not i really dont knw what to do!? Please some one help!!

From what I can work out, your solicitor will have to sort this out as the issue is with his account sending the transfer and not your's with receiving. Is it possible for the solicitor to withdraw money from the Natwest and HAND you the cash?
    Spam Reporter Extraordinaire

A star from Sue-UU is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!
    :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin
  • misscljones1989
    Options
    Wyre wrote: »
    From what I can work out, your solicitor will have to sort this out as the issue is with his account sending the transfer and not your's with receiving. Is it possible for the solicitor to withdraw money from the Natwest and HAND you the cash?

Its £24,400, I have contacted him and am awaiting his reply but im not sure if its possible with that amount of money!
  • pete_v
    pete_v Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    kevmase wrote: »
    I work in IT and luckily i bank with Lloyds but my partner banks with Natwest (but will be with Lloyds by Saturday).

The banks should have mirrored systems.

Surely in the spirit of IT redundancy, your wife should switch to someone other than Lloyds? :)

Pete
  • scattykat
    scattykat Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    My balance now says -£140 where they have taken the money back i took out today. Wages etc hasn't gone in so i'm in minus pounds
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure