Mcdonalds complaint need email

Options

Comments

• joannaspanner
    joannaspanner Posts: 614 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    won't someone please think of the children?!
    '' Ok Marge, if anyone asks, you require 24-hour nursing care; Lisa's a clergyman; Maggie is seven people and Bart was wounded in Vietnam ''
  • Looksguywalker
    Options
    won't someone please think of the children?!

The other c word!
  • terra_ferma
    terra_ferma Posts: 5,484 Forumite
    Options
    emmafifema wrote: »
    Hi all,

Today I went to Mcdonalds to get a latte with my son and after paying for it I went to put some sugar in it. When I tried to take the lid off it cut my finger. I had to ask the staff for a plaster as it was bleeding and I had to fill out an incident form....basically the manager told me to email Mcdonalds outlining what happened and I can't find an email address for them can anyone help?

Many thanks

I agree you should complain, how else would they know that they need to do something about it pronto? By the time it goes up the chain it will have been forgotten among all sorts of things. Children have small fingers!

People are just being silly here, if someone wants to get money out of them, there are plenty of no win no fees firms out there only too happy to help, OP would not be wasting time on this forum.
  • pimento
    pimento Posts: 6,243 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I cut my finger once.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." -- Red Adair
  • Looksguywalker
    Options
    pimento wrote: »
    I cut my finger once.

I have done so many times...some of them have been paper cuts. Should I have complained to WH Smith?
  • arcon5
    arcon5 Posts: 14,099 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    What do you propose McDonald's do to ensure such catastrophic incidents don't happen again whilst ensuring a lid is firmly in place to stop the hot contents scolding you?

Maybe they should have a warning on the lid 'lid may be sharp' in the same way the cup says 'contents may be hot'.
  • dacouch
    dacouch Posts: 21,637 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 8 June 2012 at 9:23PM
    Options
    The big bad Ronald McDonald...

macdonald.jpg

P.S Gratuitous knob pic...

mcdonaldsd.jpg
  • Mista_C
    Mista_C Posts: 2,202 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pimento wrote: »
    I cut my finger once.

I cut my finger off once. I wrapped it in a wet paper towel and took it with me to the hospital.

Did you know you can get kicked off a bus for showing people a severed finger wrapped in a paper towel?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,101 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I trapped my todger in the zip of my jeans tonight. I'm suing Levis. It must be there fault?
  • pleasedelete
    pleasedelete Posts: 2,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    goater78 wrote: »
    I trapped my todger in the zip of my jeans tonight. I'm suing Levis. It must be there fault?

Moral is never go commando in Levi's
    June challenge £100 a day £3161.63 plus £350 vouchers plus £108.37 food/shopping saving

July challenge £50 a day. £ 1682.50/1550

October challenge £100 a day. £385/£3100
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family