overwhelmed new member

Options

Comments

• bess1234_2
    Options
    when you start showing everyone your polished kitchen sink you should start worrying;)
  • maganan
    maganan Posts: 254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bess1234 wrote: »
    when you start showing everyone your polished kitchen sink you should start worrying;)

I'll try and remember that! :T

Oh my god what happened to "having it all" :rotfl:
    Final no going back LBM 20/12/10
    Debt Jan 2011 [STRIKE]£28217.65[/STRIKE][STRIKE][/STRIKE] DMP start 01/02/11 -[STRIKE][/STRIKE]
    Debt free[STRIKE][/STRIKE][STRIKE][/STRIKE]26 September 2014 :):beer:
    £2 Savers Club - 2012 no 105 2012 Sealed pot challenge no 1282 DMP mutual support thread No 405
    Proud to HAVE dealt with my debts:j
  • Coco114
    Coco114 Posts: 770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh man !!! You mean I have to polish the kitchen sink ???!!!! :rotfl:
    The final chapter - £4893 to go out of £30K
  • maganan
    maganan Posts: 254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Coco114 wrote: »
    Oh man !!! You mean I have to polish the kitchen sink ???!!!! :rotfl:

Only if you have people over ;)
    Final no going back LBM 20/12/10
    Debt Jan 2011 [STRIKE]£28217.65[/STRIKE][STRIKE][/STRIKE] DMP start 01/02/11 -[STRIKE][/STRIKE]
    Debt free[STRIKE][/STRIKE][STRIKE][/STRIKE]26 September 2014 :):beer:
    £2 Savers Club - 2012 no 105 2012 Sealed pot challenge no 1282 DMP mutual support thread No 405
    Proud to HAVE dealt with my debts:j
  • bess1234_2
    Options
    :rotfl:But honestly you wouldn't believe how good it makes you feel:rotfl:

I can't believe I've just said that! That's it I'm off to get a life:beer:
  • Coco114
    Options
    Well I left work a little early tonight (was planning on polishing the sink :D ) but I decided to stop in Sainsb**** on the way home & do my shop as I still hadn't got around to ordering online .....
    Bad mistake !!! Went £23 over budget (????!!!!!!!!). I am sure haddock fish are lovely but still !!! :)
    Fear not , I planned ahead & bought my Friday night wine :)

Busy busy week at work & will have to try to do some at the weekend - this should work out ok as will have a house full of smelly boys dominating the TVs anyway !

Will do my petrol tomorrow - have found cheapest around today so will fill up tomorrow but I am on fumes ...... That's major progress for me :T

Right quick of tea then on with tonight's list :)

Coco x
  • Coco114
    Options
    Oops will fill up tomorrow before I am fumes I meant !!!!! X
  • Mr_Toad
    Mr_Toad Posts: 2,462 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Coco,

your post has reminded me that I need to go to Sainsb**** to pick up a box of their House red. Very glugable and only £10.99 a box.

This weekend Neville is holding one of his annual beer festivals, over 30 cask ales to sample. :D

Actually it started last night and I only have another 27 to go :o Myself and the boys and girls plan to continue to work our way through them tomorrow night. It looks like a long weekend but someone has to do it.

I've had a busy couple of weeks, lots of meetings involving trips to London, Birmingham, Sheffield and Exeter, I'm completely badgered!

I must ask my Doris that does to polish my sink when she arrives in the morning, I'm sure she'll be delighted.
    One by one the penguins are slowly stealing my sanity.
  • Coco114
    Options
    :) Its Friday & I finally have a lunch break :T

Nice to see you Mr T - sounds like you have been busy !!

I have made a bit of a boob it would seem ....... I questioned my electricity bill as it is so high ......... and then I remembered there is a "spare fridge & spare freezer" in the garage.....empty.....still plugged in !!!! I am not sure how much they use but it cant help ?!. Also told boys that the next one that leaves their TV on all night - I will cut the plug off !!!!!!! Drastic but hopefully will do the trick :D

Still smarting over yesterdays overspend - I MUST be more careful. I notice I budget so much better at the end of the month when I have no money.... but also, if I was more careful at the beginning of the month - maybe I wouldnt be so skint at the end ??!!! I think that makes sense, I know what I am trying to say :)

Someone previously mentioned a box of low alcohol wine @ Sainsb**** thats only about £7-£8 ..... I may have to investigate if I can trust myself ..... Maybe I will just take the money with me and leave my card in the car :D

*** MUST DO HOUSEWORK TONIGHT ******** (Its in red so now I have to do it !!) If I catch up tonight, and I have done my shopping already, I may be able to do some stuff I want to
    do tomorrow for a change - well thats the plan anyway...

Right, back to work (am trying to ignore the emails I can see pinging up on the side of my screen !!). Have a good afternoon all ..... Its 7 hours to "Wine O`Clock" :beer:

Coco x
  • bess1234_2
    Options
    l:How much nicer will that wine taste if you put it out and set a timer for one hour to complete any housework you have to do. If it ain't done its too late, the wine will be opening!
    You will have excercise to blow the week away, and sit down knowing you have the weekend off.

Myself, I will be sitting on my backside drinking and thinking of you working hard:rotfl:. No only joking, I have to go out and be sociable tonight, actually wish I could stay curled up in front of the fire. That is why I have to force myself into a noisy crowded pub and force a smile on like I'm enjoying it

Good luck . :T:T:T:beer:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure