PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 8. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Options

Comments

• WelshWoofer
    Options
    Am now 300 cals over the limit for the day but the curry was yummy! Took the dog for a bonus 30 min brisk walk to try to minimise the damage a little bit.
  • The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Options
    Dragon am aiming for a 5 lb loss please on new challenge. Home made indian curry for tea then knuckle down to new challenge tomorrow

Well done to everyone who lost or sts on last challenge & good look to everyone starting the new challenge x

Got you Skint yet Again and enjoy the curry!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • lophelia
    Options
    Goodluck on the new challenge everyone.
    I have decided to start tomorrow as today I ended up coming home and having a few beers with a friend and half a box of chocolates (it was a really bad day!).

b-nowt...alarm didn't go off! Late!
    l-nowt...left lunch in the fridge (doh), had no money to buy anything.
    d-chicken salad with balsamic spray dressing
    s-half a box of chocolates, 2 bottles of beer, 2 whiskey and d.cokes

This will be my example of my chaotic pre OS diet menu!! I'm glad we start on a Saturday, it means plenty of planning time. Also going to buy a new alarm clock!
  • Sezzagirl
    Options
    Good Evening

I am so pleased today is over! I'm sure I am meant to have a magic wand to make people's lives perfect but I seem to have mislaid it so they will have to out up with all the challenges we all face!

STS today and have not eaten well today - although fish'n'chips for tea was delicious!

Tomorrow is another day and the start of a new challenge so onward and downward!
  • daska
    daska Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you Dragon hope you're feeling better soon. And thank you Ragz, it's nice to be back, I haven't spent much time on the old-style board recently, I'd forgotten how much nicer it is in general than the family board.

Today
    B - tea (with milk)
    L - 2 pitta with marmite and quark
    S - roasted veg with lamb steak and coffee with cream for pudding

Is it just me or is quark revolting, the texture is all wrong!
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants - Michael Pollan
    48 down, 22 to go
    Low carb, low oxalate Primal + dairy
    From size 24 to 16 and now stuck...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 30 September 2012 at 12:59AM
    Options
    Well after a little bit of a set back with not losing anything...my meal plan for today, and will also post tomorrows while I'm here

Today:
    b- beans and 2 small slices bread (260)
    l - greggs sausage roll, pringles, large cookie (785)
    d- chicken caesar wrap, diet pepsi (446)
    t - beef lasagna ready meal (393)

1884 cals total....not too bad I suppose.

tomorrow:
    b- beans on toast + strawberry trifle [440]
    l- none, I'll be working through lunchtime again
    d- kfc supercharger [1184]
    t- microwave jacket potato thing with cheese&bacon filling + leftover tinned salmon (300)

[1924 cals total, again not too bad].

exercise for both days - plenty of stairs, a bit of walking and public transport. :)

happy weekend everyone xx
  • financially_gaga
    Options
    Shhhhh...is the dragon about??

Very very bad night last night. Curry, naan bread, and ice cream.

*tip toes away*
  • DaisyDayDream
    Options
    Morning all

Fabulous sunny autumn day today, it does make you feel so positive, much better than all that nasty rain.

Was up rreeeally early today, so a bit of a skewed morning so far. As I was up I decided to do the monthly shop and was at the supermarket at 7.45:eek: (I hate food shopping). So had to treat myself.

Plan for today
    1st breakfast (7ish), 1 slice of toast with a coffee
    2nd breakfast (10ish) sausage sandwich (sausage was lf, honest)
    L:will be fruit and yoghurt
    D: hm pasta bake and salad
    S: ? fruit

Exercise: long dog walk today (6-7 miles) and some pottering in the garden later. If I can fight for the tele, as the family say there's football on, will do 30 min wii zumba.

Hope everyone has a happy saturday.
    Success is a journey, not a destination
  • Skint_yet_Again
    Options
    Lovely sunny day today so must try and catch up with the washing.

B - fried egg (cooked in 1 cal spray) on toast (no butter)
    L - HM veg soup.
    D - HM chilli burgers, wedges & salad. Tinned sweetcorn

Woke around 4am feeling cold and with the sniffles. Am hoping to get out for a walk later.

Have a good day everyone x
    0% credit card £1360 & 0% Car Loan £7500 ~ paid in full JAN 2020 = NOW DEBT FREE 🤗
    House sale OCT 2022 = NOW MORTGAGE FREE 🤗
    House purchase completed FEB 2023 🥳🍾 Left work. 🤗

Retired at 55 & now living off the equity £10k a year (until pensions start at 60 & 67).

Previous Savings diary https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5597938/get-a-grip/p1

Living off savings diary
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6429003/escape-to-the-country-living-off-savings/p1
  • The_Dragon
    Options
    Shhhhh...is the dragon about??

Very very bad night last night. Curry, naan bread, and ice cream.

*tip toes away*

Ooooh well, not sure WHAT to say to that (other than I had pizza and wished I didn't!)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport