PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Thread for Tuesday 30th Jan, 2007

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• stefejb
    stefejb Posts: 1,725 Forumite
    Options
    Roz_V wrote:
    :o I think that's me... I said in the FlyLady thread that I would be very busy with housework today, yet admitted on here that I'd done nothing :o :rotfl: You know which is the truth though... I would never let Moggins down ;) :A :p
    oh me too! I would never let moggins down .... not now that I know she advocates violence with leeks and salamis anyway :D
    I'm going to feed our children non-organic food and with the money saved take them to the zoo - half man half biscuit 2008
  • BusyGirl
    BusyGirl Posts: 843 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    anniebooklover Sorry just off to bed and noticed your question.

Inside out pizza is
    1.Fry onion, pepper, garlic, tin toms, tom puree, etc Or use jar of Ragu/similar
    2.Then put mixture inbetween 2 tortilla wraps with grated cheese. Fry for 3 mins and flip over carefully and fry other side for 3 mins.
    3.Remove and slice like a pizza.
    I usually make a batch of the tom mixture and freeze for quick easy meals. We usually have a packet of Aldi tortilla wraps with 6 in and that makes 3 pizzas to share between 4 of us. Leftovers can be eaten cold in packed lunches.
  • taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Mice_Elf wrote:
    Hugs to CrazyChik & family.

Taplady : Good luck to your husband in quitting smoking. Awful news about your 14 year old smoking though...it's never nice to hear stuff like that. I remember finiding out about my brother starting smoking. He was a little older than your son but it's still a feeling of disappointment...and that was for my brother, let alone my son. My brother has finally decided to stop smoking as well...for many years my mum's asked, begged, cajoled and given him anti-smoking articles to read, but it wasn't the right time for him and *he* didn't want to quit, so none of it worked. However, this past Christmas he has decided to give it up and so far he has done extremely well.
    So...best of luck to your husband and son in giving it up... :)
    quote]

Thanks, you're right I was really disappointed in him. DH did really well yesterday - although he's tried many times this time he says hes GOT to do it.Fingers crossed for him, he needs to do it for himself too as he has had a lot of heart problems in the last 8 years.
    Do what you love :happyhear
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport