RevitaDerm, Revitol, Perfect Radiance?

Options

Comments

• johnbryan
    Options
    hi i hope that this information will help to get you out of the nightmare .

My wife contacted this phone number 0808 168 3685 when it is answered select english and you will eventually get through to an adviser who in all fairness was very helpful.She just told him to cancel any more dealings with them and he did that right away.

I hope that this helps you all. yours john bryan:j:T
  • aaarrrggghhh
    Options
    Article in The Daily Mail about this today.
    10 Ways to Spend All Your Student Loan In A Week
  • Msportman
    Msportman Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 25 February 2012 at 6:29PM
    Options
    We have been scammed by Creamcareskin.com who market Perfect Radiance.

Unfortunately my wife signed up for a free trial where they ask for your credit card details for postage costs of £2.99.No mention of contracts or other charges. I call this theft or advertising using false representation under criminal law.

MBNA credit card statement came through today and now we've been charged £74.99!!

It would appear this company have been billing thousands of others unknowingly!

The product seems to have no proper address unless someone has it and the phone number listed is dead and I'm sure our details the have been sold onto another company. The only option we have done so far is to cancel the MBNA card as I can't seem to email the company to cancel any subscription that they have framed us for!!

The product advertised on Facebook is called Perfect Radiance.

MBNA have put a block on our card as it would appear many people in the US have had been charged repeatedly!

Don't know whether MBNA can recover money as our insurance only covers theft/loss.

This is really fraud by false representation by false advertising. I doubt whether Police can deal if I report this.
  • meer53
    meer53 Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Msportman wrote: »
    Anyone been scammed by this site Creamskincare.com ?

We have!!.....unfortunately we have been taken in by a free trial where they ask for your credit card details for postage costs of £2.99.

MBNA credit card statement came through today and now we've been charged £74.99!!

It would appear Creamskincare have been billing thousands of others unknowingly!

Try Goggle and thousands of complaints about this company.

The product seems to have no proper address and the phone number listed is dead and I'm sure our details the have been sold onto another company. The only option we have done so far is to cancel the MBNA card as I can't seem to email the company to cancel any subscription that they have framed us for!!

The product advertised on Facebook is called Perfect Radiance.

MBNA have put a block on our card as it would appear many people in the US have had been charged repeatedly!

Don't know whether MBNA can recover money as our insurance only covers theft/loss.

This is really fraud by false representation by false advertising. I doubt whether Police can deal if I report this.

The police won't be interested as it's not fraud, just clever marketing (or sharp practice - whatever you want to call it) Speak to your card issuer if there are any more transactions.
  • Msportman
    Options
    meer53 wrote: »
    The police won't be interested as it's not fraud, just clever marketing (or sharp practice - whatever you want to call it) Speak to your card issuer if there are any more transactions.

Finally got hold of someone in the Phillipines!! After a conversation with this person thet finally have decided to give a full refund.

Received an email confirming this today....we will shall see!!
  • She3
    She3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 7 March 2012 at 7:33PM
    Options
    I've now joined the very long list of the Creamcare Scam.I'm glad I'm not the only stupid women to have fallen for it.
    I found out just yesterday when I checked my bank account and I was furious to discover after ordering 2 small pots of cream costing £2.97 and £2.95 on 31st January 2012, the thieving !!!!!!!s had taken a further two amounts of £79.99 and £74.95 on 21st February, It was my birthday too ! :mad: Not satisfied with that they help themselves to another £51.00 on 28th February......how dare they.......:
    I immediately contacted my bank and hopefully I should get a full refund.
    I have emailed these scammers,but as of yet no reply, not that I'm expecting one......I'm so very angry, I hope they get what's coming to them and soon.!!!!
    In future I'll stick with eBay and Boots.....:(:

TODAY March 7th 2012..... Perfect Radiance scam continues stealing my money and changing their name yet again from Revita la Peau/Creamcareskin.com and now Skin Enhanced.com. Another £79.99 and £74.99 gone from my account today. I went straight to my bank and ask them to cancel my card. I was told that wouldn't make any difference because these scammers could still take money as they had my sort code and account numbers Apparently what they're doing is legal as it is in their terms and conditions...To be honest I can't recall seeing any !!!!
    I finally managed to talk to them on 0808 1683685 and I should be getting a full refund (£360.88 ) in 7-10 days........time will tell !
  • Midlandsemmylou
    Options
    I too got sucked into this scam, I e-mailed straight away to cancel but got an automated response, nobody contacted me as promised!!!! It took me 3 days to get through to a phone no, the one on there website doesn't seem to work, surprise!, I cancelled my bank card so they couldn't take any payments and managed to cancel any further orders and got cancellation codes over the phone which were later e-mailed to me. They guy asked why I wanted to cancel, I told him straight, I don't like being conned!!. The sad thing is the trial products arrived, they've lasted for 4 months!!!, I could've ended up with 4 more of each product by now and been £600 worse off!!!, however if any of you have used them, they are really good, but you wouldn't get involved in this again, why don't they just let you order like normal websites do?, instead of trying to scam...........
  • Midlandsemmylou
    Options
    I have e-mailed rip off Britain about this, wait and see if they take it up.
  • spud2
    spud2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 3 March 2012 at 6:45PM
    Options
    I had the same difficulty but after following advice here I emailed them and threatened the following:-

"I have just spoken with a member of your company on the phone and been given two cancellation codes. On request, I was also informed I would be receiving a refund for the two amounts of £79.99 and £74.95 and I would be receiving a confirmation email stating this. I note from the internet that some others have received refund codes also.

Having looked on-line and spoken with my bank could you please rest assured that I will take matters further if I find the above refund does not occur within 30 days. I will be contacting Trading Standards, the Federal Trade Commission, the press, and my banks' fraud department for support.

I would appreciate confirmation of your intended actions immediately.

If you are interested in the upset, distress and anger your company is creating and the awareness of other peoples experiences with the company that is being shared just search for forums linked to RevitaDerm, it makes interesting reading."

It took me about 8 emails to get the full refund as the only refunded half of one of the amounts in the first instance but it did work quickly. Good luck to you all.
  • tonyg076
    Options
    Yes, me also £269. the unfortunate part of it is that it is a legal scam, my bank would not cancel my card until they had taken £202 from my account, even after stopping my card they paid out another £51 which they had to re-emburse me with. when I actually got through to the Company they bickered and argued until I demanded to speak to the supervisor. She told me that she would stop my payments in other words cancel my account, as the goods had been despatched I was to return them without opening. The possible problem with this is that some have been retained by Post Office on Customs charge of £25. As the scam is a legal one I am of the opinion that they have no choice but to refund to stay within the law. anyone applying must be firm and go to the supervisor, who should then arrange cancellation and refund. My thanks go to the people that supplied the phone numbers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure