Vodafone to Change Prices from 11 Oct 2011

Options

Comments

• dshart
    dshart Posts: 439 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Strange how the Vodafone Web Relations Team have not commented on this thread at all. It appears they pick and choose which threads to respond to.
  • moty1984
    moty1984 Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    dshart wrote: »
    Strange how the Vodafone Web Relations Team have not commented on this thread at all. It appears they pick and choose which threads to respond to.

No one from vodafone is talking about it. Its like none of them know whats going on.
  • emptyspaces77
    Options
    Hello

I am going to be effected by these price changes and I reguarly go over my bundle mins. But please please help I understand I have to prove to vodafone that my bill will rise by 10% after takeing into account drop in rates for certain calls. I have now asked vodafone 6 times to email me all out of bundle charges I p ay now and also all out of bundle charges I will pay after price change they seam totally unable to do this. So where can I finde this out ?
  • moty1984
    Options
    Hello

I am going to be effected by these price changes and I reguarly go over my bundle mins. But please please help I understand I have to prove to vodafone that my bill will rise by 10% after takeing into account drop in rates for certain calls. I have now asked vodafone 6 times to email me all out of bundle charges I p ay now and also all out of bundle charges I will pay after price change they seam totally unable to do this. So where can I finde this out ?

Theres a earlier post stating the prices.
  • hijabi
    hijabi Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    They do know what is going on, it's just that they are too scared to say anything in fear of ICAPS''s and unfair dismissals due to the lack of training when new policies are distributed throughout the dept's.
    Vodafone employee's will know exactly what I'm talking about!
    It's very dis-organised, especially when you are told by your retention manager to "not lie to the customers but just don't tell them the truth". Ropey as they come and I thought P4U were bad!

I got myself right out of there!
  • moty1984
    Options
    Anyone heard anything today?
  • nirave
    nirave Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    I've been speaking to Ofcom and Citizens Advice Bureau who both state the 10% term is unfair in the T&C's.

Just spoken to Vodafone CS, advisor now claims it is only 14 days notice required. "Big Red" is an absolute SHAMBLES!
  • nirave
    nirave Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    vixmony wrote: »
    I know, but it's just the wrong principle really, especially when it's being done when they're in the process of fighting with current customers, due to cutting down the very data bundles. Am also definitely going to go for it, cause i rely on mobile data more, so if it means at the end of the 3 months I can have more data, all go for it.
    It doesn't mean you can have more data at the end of three months.

At the end of the 3 month period, Vodafone will text you how much data you have used and then suggest plans/addons that would cover your data usage. So you'll end up spending more every month with additional addons and that.
  • moty1984
    Options
    nirave wrote: »
    I've been speaking to Ofcom and Citizens Advice Bureau who both state the 10% term is unfair in the T&C's.

Just spoken to Vodafone CS, advisor now claims it is only 14 days notice required. "Big Red" is an absolute SHAMBLES!

What do you mean 10% is unfair? If you go over your data by 500mb when the new charges come in its a £5 increase and youd have to have a tarif over £50 for it to no affect you.
  • moty1984
    Options
    Just had another call from daniel from voda. There still looking at the data seeing if im eligable to cancel my contract under the terms. Said they use the month before the tx however it doesnt state that in the terms so ill disagree when I get my next call. Said we will know by 11oct by the latest.i asked if I would need to write a letter if I can cancel just to folow procedure and he said no I will just be offered my pac code or can discuss a upgrade lol just keeping you informed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure