Vodafone to Change Prices from 11 Oct 2011

Options

Comments

• moty1984
    moty1984 Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    I rang, after being on the phone for 25 minutes, I got this answer.
    'if he said he will call, he will'

Because that is loads of help!!!!!!!!

I asked what to do if he doesn't.

The answer 'I don't know'

Think im just going to seek legal advice. This is pathetic! :(

I dont see why normal cs wont cancel it.
  • lyndseyplastic
    Options
    moty1984 wrote: »
    I dont see why normal cs wont cancel it.

Apparntly they don't have the authority to do it. I used to work for Vodafone, and it's like 3 clicks to cancel it, and anyone can do it. I'm fuming.
    I'll give them till end of Monday then I'll be ringing again and not getting off the phone till someone sorts it.
  • moty1984
    Options
    I dont know whether to ring and as to speak to someone who has the authority. Im sure there is someone elses post early on who cancelled through customer services.
  • moty1984
    Options
    Tried to ring but got through to thier overseas customer services and no offence but they didnt have a clue what I was on about.ill try again latet in hope that I get through to a uk customer services.
  • vixmony
    vixmony Posts: 252 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok this is just some unbelievable, news, about vodafone, apparently new customers can get unlimited data, http://www.eurodroid.com/2011/10/01/vodafone-uk-launches-data-test-drive-for-all-smartphone-users/
    And there's a thread already on here about this. Seriously, vodafone would rather screw up new current users , and give it all to new customers terrible.
  • moty1984
    Options
    vixmony wrote: »
    Ok this is just some unbelievable, news, about vodafone, apparently new customers can get unlimited data, http://www.eurodroid.com/2011/10/01/vodafone-uk-launches-data-test-drive-for-all-smartphone-users/
    And there's a thread already on here about this. Seriously, vodafone would rather screw up new current users , and give it all to new customers terrible.

Its only for three months. Vodafone wouldnt do it if there was nothing in it for them.
  • TehJumpingJawa
    Options
    vixmony wrote: »

Damn I want to sign up for that just so I can take the **** :D

With my media server tethered to my phone I could rack up 100GB/month easy.
  • moty1984
    Options

Was it you who got out your contract via normal cs?
  • Tony5101
    Tony5101 Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Pretty sure that they'd specifically except tethering lol
  • vixmony
    vixmony Posts: 252 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    moty1984 wrote: »
    Its only for three months. Vodafone wouldnt do it if there was nothing in it for them.

I know, but it's just the wrong principle really, especially when it's being done when they're in the process of fighting with current customers, due to cutting down the very data bundles. Am also definitely going to go for it, cause i rely on mobile data more, so if it means at the end of the 3 months I can have more data, all go for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure