759 replies 147.1K views
1707172737476»

Replies

• trinidadonetrinidadone Forumite
    3.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    wannabe wrote: »
    I have now had no phone or broadband for 105 hours. Certainly moneysaving in the respect that I am not sales shopping via my phone but I am trying to do work and have now exceeded my Vodafone internet and now monthly minutes. Everytime I try to phone to find out what, if anything, is being done it takes an age to find out absolutely nothing. The same thing happened four months ago I was phone andbroadbandless for fi
    Six days. The only reason I am still with them is because I was waiting for them to refund an engineer cost that I wasn't supposed to be charged for and that took months, they were also going to give me a coutesey refund for all the hassle. As of yet still waiting. Now I will probably be looking at the same issue. Surely its not unreasonable to expect to be given some idea of what is going on. P.s I am not in an area with any storm issue - we've been very lucky in that respect.

hello wannabe,

so sorry to hear your talktalk home phone line is down again, have you logged onto the talktalk members forum, and mentioned this problem there?
    Trinidad - The hottest place to go
  • I have just spent another hour on the gone to talk talk to find out that despite them tellingme Saturday morning that a BT engineer was looking into the problem what they actually meant is that BT engineers don't work weekends so actually no one has done anything but they will look at it in the next 48 hrs. Arrg. 107 hrs and now potentially another 48! Why did a manager blatently lie on Saturday and why could no one just tell me the truth. Customer service is appayling. Also why would they have to follow the script and ask each time " is there anything else we can do?" when nothing i am paying for from them works and "are you happy with the service?" well quite clearly no!
    Thanks I will try to log on now
    3.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you able to log onto the talktalk website?
  • Hi trinidadone I don't know how to leave a message on the forum. I am trying to access ut through my phone and its not going well! Please help! Thanks
    3.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi trinidadone I don't know how to leave a message on the forum. I am trying to access ut through my phone and its not going well! Please help! Thanks

you have to first register on the forum, are you already a member of the talktalk forum?
  • wannabewannabe Forumite
    402 Posts
    Oh right. Thanks. No not a member yet. stupidly never realised there was one and never asked for advice about it on here. Crikey just had message from Vodafone about how much thisis all costing. Wish talk talk could give temporary internet :(
  • edited 30 December 2013 at 1:56PM
    20102010 Forumite
    4.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 December 2013 at 1:56PM
    Wish talk talk could give temporary internet :(

Plenty of free internet about, local library, Wetherspoons, MacDonalds.

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/contactus/changing-your-package#698

All the contact links are here, try "chat online" also "call us now" has a mobile friendly number 0203 441 5550 .
    There also also a forum link to join and ask a question, all on the above link.
    3.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, you do need to register for the talktalk form. I find the forum the best way to get things addressed. its staffed by OCE's (Online Community Executives) who are really good at problem solving, and far, far better than customer service on the phones.

if you can get online, heres the link:

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/

I hope that helps
  • Talk talk are fine if things work, but awful if you need to interact with anyone. You may be lucky you may not be....
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides