Top 10 Tesco Rewards Discussion

Options

Comments

• bonkers_cs
    Options
    jagosilver wrote: »
    Yesterday my wife and I exchanged £15 of Clubcard Vouchers for £30 of eVouchers, intending to buy our daughter some Playmobil for Christmas. We received a confirmation email at 9am but no email containing the eVoucher Codes. I called the Clubcard number (waiting on hold for 30 mins), they resent the email and told me to call back if it didn't arrive. It never arrived. I called multiple times and was told the same thing each time.
    Having checked other sets of Playmobil that were apparently included in the Voucher Exchange I have found they are all out of stock with Tesco (though available with other sellers and therefore not showing as out of stock - sneaky).
    In summary I have waited on the phone for multiple hours over two days and wasted alot of time only to find that my vouchers are now useless to buy the things I wanted to.

Im in a similar situation - exchanged for home electricals to spend online and told i can no longer use the ecoupons for the item i wanted to purchase - they also said in an email that i couldnt have the £100 of vouchers credited back and that i would need to spend the £200 exchange coupons on specific electrical items available online - toasters or kettles!!!

However, the phone operator was a little more understanding and said he would credit my voucher account with £100 gift card to use in any dept online - still waiting for that confirmation though!!
  • Willyk
    Willyk Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    I have £512 worth of Tesco vouchers with about £70 due to expire tomorrow. Being in Northern Ireland my choce is very limited on days out etc and I can't really see what to buy. I have enough Pizza Express for a while and more than enough 10 pin bowling. What I was thinking about doing was getting a load of Jessops vouchers, buying a camera for say £800 and then selling it as new on ebay for say £700. Can anyone advise me on whether the warranty would still be valid to the buyer ? Any other suggestions on what I should do. Was thinking about possibly exchanging for an ipad 4, but they don't have the model I would like. (ipad 4 with 64gb with wifi but without cell). Many Thanks in adavnce.
  • largevin
    Options
    firespire wrote: »
    The article says Redspottedhanky has a £1 delivery fee but this appears to be incorrect because they say on their website front page -

and I have never been charged for 1st class delivery on the site.

I joined RSH last week after reading about their Tesco voucher offer through the MSE newsletter
    I transferred £30 of vouchers got a confirmation email saying they would be credited within 72 hours
    Well its longer than a week and RSH say there is an issue with Tesco so the account won't be credited until Friday at the earliest
    Meanwhile the journey I wanted to travel on has doubled in price
    RSH says there is nothing they can do I am still waiting for my callback from them
    Thanks RSH:mad: you really saved me a small fortune NOT
    and if you are going to advertise something make sure it is available
  • Saver88
    Saver88 Posts: 298 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Hi wondering if someone can help. I helped my mum reclaim £40 worth of vouchers which she has kindly said I could use. My question is if I use them for a day out, do they check at the venue your name/clubcard account? Wouldn't want to get there and have to turn back with two Dissapointing children.
    Many thanks
    "sealed pot challenge" member 082 6-£450 7 £860 banked :staradmin :staradmin

Credit card cleared 24/08/13 :j

June competition wins - family ticket to paradise widlife park, children's book bundle :j
  • tpsjrm
    tpsjrm Posts: 408 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Saver88,
    I can honestly say I have NEVER been asked to verify my details when using my clubcard vouchers at any venue. I regularly pass my restaurant and cinema vouchers to my son and grandchildren and they have never been asked to verify details either.

Enjoy yourselves!
  • Saver88
    Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Thank you so much tpsjrm shall now book 3 days out :-)

June competition wins - family ticket to paradise widlife park, children's book bundle :j
  • barmonkey
    barmonkey Posts: 7,159 Forumite
    Options
    When looking for rewards its always worth searching rather than browsing.
    If I go to days out / south west / devon and try and find diggerland its not there, but if I search for diggerland up it comes. that's not the only one either.
    WWSD
    (what would Scooby Doo)
  • Saver88
    Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Thank you barmonkey. Good tip.
    I was hoping for peppa pig land but Unfortuantly it's not included :-( shame as its sooo expensive.

• newfyman
    Options
    Just found out that Esso are now giving Tesco clubcard points
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have some vouchers with expire on 31st August, will there be another double up before then or should I use them this time? Can't find anything online to use them for, not even a day out!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure