🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Top 10 Tesco Rewards Discussion

Options

Comments

• surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    November2 wrote: »
    I have some vouchers with expire on 31st August, will there be another double up before then or should I use them this time? Can't find anything online to use them for, not even a day out!

is this what you mean? taken from martin's tesco post

While not as lucrative as Tesco Rewards 3x or 4x value, there's a way to use vouchers in store and still increase their worth. Tesco's Clubcard exchange, which began on Mon 13 May, lets you swap £5 worth of vouchers for £10 to spend in some departments both in-store and online.
    You have until 11.59pm on Tue 2 Jul to swap vouchers and until 11.59pm on 11 July to spend them on certain lines.
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 31 July 2013 at 9:52PM
    Options
    Why doesn't the Tesco Boost article (in the newsletter) link to a new, up-to-date thread or at least a new mse post explaining the new system, instead of going straight to old no longer relevant posts about the 2011 summer exchange?

eta: http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/boost-at-tesco/departments/
    and point 3 here http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/reclaim-tesco-vouchers
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • postie
    postie Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I think you have it slightly wrong as the electrical
    (Bread Maker) I was after are NOT included (no electricals.)
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    postie wrote: »
    I think you have it slightly wrong as the electrical
    (Bread Maker) I was after are NOT included (no electricals.)

You are correct at the time of your post, but currently you are not correct! That is - today- the new categories came into effect - which includes Electricals (but not TVs or DIY).
    HTHs
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • I used the new tesco Boost today in the Toy department, have ordered my children 2 Furby's and some other bits and bobs, and I was really pleased with it. No faffing with exchanging vouchers this year, they were already available to spend once I was paying. This has been much better than last year (although possibly because I was much more organised and had already decided what I wanted to buy!)
  • NWW
    Options
    Some items Tesco include in their Boosts have an inflated price which of course negates the point of Boosts.Compare prices with other outlets before committing to use your vouchers.
  • pandapaws
    pandapaws Posts: 2,119 Forumite
    Options
    I'm amazed that holidays aren't included in today's list of the Top 10! We save our vouchers every year and for the past 3 years have had virtually free accommodation with Al Fresco (formerly Thomson).

It might not be everybody's cup of tea, but the holiday parks are lovely - much nicer than the equivalent priced hotel for a week in school holidays, and for the £495 max that you're allowed to use per holiday you can often find half-term accommodation that's entirely covered by the vouchers.

We're going to Duinrell theme park/water park in Easter hols for £18, and Cypsela in Spain in May/June half-term for £2.10 :) - just need to pay for transport.
  • zeberdy
    zeberdy Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi All ,

I have found some restuarant vouchers the old paper type that are now out of date valid to 30/06/13 does anyone know if its ok to get get these credited back to account or re issued ?

Many Thanks

Zeberdy
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    zeberdy wrote: »
    Hi All ,
    I have found some restuarant vouchers the old paper type that are now out of date valid to 30/06/13 does anyone know if its ok to get get these credited back to account or re issued ?

Many Thanks
    Zeberdy

Quick answer - No - to either option!

Clubcard Reward are even more strict about expiry dates for these, in comparison with the ordinary cash vouchers.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • bshah999
    bshah999 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    "But until Mon 23 Jun, you can get an even bigger boost - up to five times the value towards days out. You can get £10 days out vouchers for £2 Clubcard tokens. Usually convert £2.50 Clubcard tokens and you'll get £10 in vouchers, but now, for Colchester Zoo, Cadbury World, London Zoo, Paradise Wildlife Park and more, every £2 in clubcard vouchers gets you £1 towards your entry ticket".

I think that last line should read £10
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 7 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family