🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Top 10 Tesco Rewards Discussion

Options

Comments

• MinMoz
    MinMoz Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if it will make a difference but if you havent already done so I would mail them whilst its still the 28th to show that you tried to use them whilst they were still valid.
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes I have. I wasn't gong to let them get away with that excuse. Thanks.
  • Lara
    Options
    MinMoz wrote: »
    Lara - I am the same. Have sent Tesco a mail to query this as they shouldnt be dropping off until they have expired. I would have thought...

Just wondering if you have had a reply from Tesco regarding this yet MinMoz?
  • skyblueforever
    Options
    I exchanged my hard earned Tesco clubcard vouchers for £90.00 worth of Pizza express tokens, unfortunately I let them expire by a few days, I contacted Tesco customer services who said nothing could be done - "sorry"!

I would like to treat my family and can not afford to write off £90, can anyone help
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Clowance wrote: »
    has anybody else opted in to virgin flying club for the 1000 extra miles - wondering how long it took to show up.

Did you get them? I'm still waiting for mine and I opted in in December, I have emailed them but not got a reply yet.
  • Clowance
    Clowance Posts: 1,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ziggystardust: yes I had forgotten all about this so thanks for the reminder. I opted in in February when the offer came out, and logged in this morning and the 1000 points were there.

I wonder if they were only for new opt ins?

HTH
  • Lara
    Options
    I exchanged my hard earned Tesco clubcard vouchers for £90.00 worth of Pizza express tokens, unfortunately I let them expire by a few days, I contacted Tesco customer services who said nothing could be done - "sorry"!

I would like to treat my family and can not afford to write off £90, can anyone help

I'm sorry but I don't think you can do anything BUT you could try contacting someone high up and seeing if they would renew them for you as a gesture of goodwill. However they may well just possibly think it was a bit silly to have £90 of Pizza vouchers sitting in your drawer for so long, unused. Worth a try anyway.
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Clowance wrote: »
    ziggystardust: yes I had forgotten all about this so thanks for the reminder. I opted in in February when the offer came out, and logged in this morning and the 1000 points were there.

I wonder if they were only for new opt ins?

HTH

I found it it had been backdated so didn't show in my last 6 transactions.
  • oldvicar
    oldvicar Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    Options

I wonder if you ask at your local Pizza Express whether they would take them. Obviously not obliged to, but they probably have a month or so to submit tokens for redemption and a clued-up manager might be willing to help, especialy if you want to book ahead for one of their quieter times.

BTW, in what way were the clubcard vouchers "hard earned"?
  • Krissy306
    Krissy306 Posts: 419 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

The only thing I can think of is if you send tesco a begging letter asking for them to help you out
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport