Real Life MMD: Should I pay the fine?
Should I pay the fine?
I recently drove to London with a friend in my car, where we found a pay and display parking spot. I was willing to pay but my friend wasn't so we kept looking. At 11pm, he saw some single yellow lines, where we parked. I was worried about getting a ticket but thought we'd leave early morning before free parking ended. However, we overslept and got a £70 ticket. I offered to split it but he refused, saying it was my car. Should I have to pay it all?
Click reply to have your say
Previous MMDs: View All
[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards