IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Options

Comments

• peter_the_piper
    peter_the_piper Posts: 30,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    In your dreams sonny.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • AlexisV
    AlexisV Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    Untrue. But alway nice to see a PPC coming across a little rattled.
  • perkyhappy
    Options
    AlexisV wrote: »
    Untrue. But alway nice to see a PPC coming across a little rattled.

Far from it, I shall look forward to reading about it.
  • RosieLee_2
    RosieLee_2 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    perkyhappy wrote: »
    Far from it, I shall look forward to reading about it.

why do you already know the outcome?
  • ripped_off_driver
    Options
    It was Perky's habit, when he was "winning" his "well chosen" cases, to arrange for the press to be present to witness the result. By some strange coincidence he was apparently possessed of ESP in that he could accurately forecast a "win". Now most lawyers will tell you that any court is a lottery but not so for Perky, the great armchair wannabe lawyer.

All Perky does by coming on here is to throw doubt as to the bona fides of the OP. Whatever happens now no-one can be sure of the legitimacy of the result.

Then again if Perky is here he cannot be on the dating websites, an undoubtedly good thing for womankind.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 24 March 2014 at 1:56AM
    Options
    OLD THREAD - STOP READING!!

Please wise up and click one click to page one to see CURRENT threads instead which tell you how to appeal and win.

PARKING EYE NOW SUE IGNORERS SO DO NOT IGNORE A PARKING EYE FAKE PCN IN ENGLAND/WALES.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 6 April 2011 at 12:15PM
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    ...... I know there's a claim but that was never in question.

There is a question regarding the claim - it supposedly was a MCOL, yet shows the court fee as £15 which isn't in the list of MCOL fees for issuing a claim.
  • HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    There is a question regarding the claim - it supposedly was a MCOl, yet shows the court fee as £15 which isn't in the list of MCOl fees for issuing a claim.
    The significance of this is being missed by the majority who have not used MCOL. To the best of my knowledge and experience this figure is automatically generated depending on the value of the claim and cannot be editted by the claimant. This suggests, at best, some form of "failure" and I therefore remain highly sceptical.
    sarahg1969 wrote: »
    If the OP were genuine, there would probably be no reason for any more posts.
    Agreed. Except that other interested parties would prefer that it stays at the top of the listings "pour encourager les autres".
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    HO87 wrote: »
    The significance of this is being missed by the majority who have not used MCOL. To the best of my knowledge and experience this figure is automatically generated depending on the value of the claim and cannot be editted by the claimant. This suggests, at best, some form of "failure" and I therefore remain highly sceptical.

What is also significant is that the OP claims to have contacted the Court by telephone and they have allegedly confirmed the fee as £15, I seriously doubt they would make such an error.
    I have used MCOL and it certainly does auto generate the fee based on the claim amount ..even for the smallest of claims the current fee is £25 ...so the claim and the OP remain suspect IMO.
  • smithy2121
    smithy2121 Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry guys, I stopped commenting on both forums as I was told that it was making me look like a fake, and also not much more to report. The case is ongoing with the help of Alexis.

To the person who asked, I study Accounting at BPP in Boulton House for my CIMA exams. If you had read everything I had said I have made it quite clear I knew I had to pay £5 to park in the car park, but presumed I had to pay the guy who had always collected my money, and wasn't there to pay. Maybe naive on my part but I had done the same parking there many times.

There is nothing stopping anyone ringing Northampton court and asking them what the court fee is. I have done this and was told that £15 is correct, I can only go off this information.

Coupon-mad, Alexis KNOWS i am not a 'stooge' as you nicely put it. He has seen all the paperwork and I have proved who I am.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure