IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,021 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 24 March 2014 at 1:54AM
    Options
    OLD THREAD - STOP READING!!

See my signature - click one click to page one of the CURRENT forum and read the NEWBIES FAQs thread. Tells you about POPLA and appealing and winning.

SOME PARKING FORMS ARE SUING IGNORERS IN 2013 AND 2014 - SO DO NOT IGNORE A PRIVATE PARKING COMPANY!!!!!!

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • smithy2121
    Options
    Not this again. Maybe head over to the Pepipoo site where I have proved that I am genuine. All this nonsensical slagging off of me does not help other people who will be in the same situation and will make you look a bit silly when they realise I am genuine.

Do no mod's police this board?
  • anewman
    anewman Posts: 9,200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Assuming genuine IMO is of more benefit to our cause AGAINST the PPCs. If we all mumble on how someone is fake etc, the actual fact if they really *ARE* fake will get missed in the end.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,021 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 24 March 2014 at 1:54AM
    Options
    old thread - stop reading!!

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    You have not proved any such thing. A staged Court case would have Court papers wouldn't it? Methinks Perky protests too much.

This is not a case of a real newbie getting a fake PCN from Parking Eye. I am not being rude, I am saying it how it is so no real newbies get worried by your daft posts. You are a PPC plant.

OP states he is 25-30 minutes from Bloom Street Manchester on Pepipoo ...I wonder in which direction ..travelling by car 27 minutes in a North East ish direction guess where you end up ?

Oldham County Court
    New radcliffe Street
    Oldham
    OL1

scene of the case where a certain Mr Thomas shot himself in the foot by admitting to being the driver online ..much as this poster has done .

surely a coincidence ..or is it ?? :rotfl:
  • smithy2121
    smithy2121 Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    Are we seriously still doing this? Have you really worked out how far it is from Oldham to Bloom Street? It staggers me beyond belief that you are still questioning the validity of this. I could give you whereabouts I actually live if you like and you can check how far it is from the centre of Manchester. You can also check where BPP Manchester is and how far away from the car park it is which may help also.

I will be proved to be real on Pepipoo (who have been fantastic with me) and then I might actually get some advice from this so called 'moneysavingexpert' site.
  • RosieLee_2
    RosieLee_2 Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    this is what i don't get, if you're genuine and are getting the advice you want off pepipoo, why are you coming back arguing you're corner on here? very ppc like i'm afraid.
    if i was a newbie in this predicament and was being accused of being a troll i would stop posting on here, simples
  • smithy2121
    Options
    Couple of reasons for this.

1. If every person who this happens to is run off the site and is classed as a 'troll' then how does that help anybody? People will just carry on assuming that nothing will happen if they ignore these letters.

2. I dont particularly like being called a liar but I am quite thick skinned and want to make sure other people in this predicament in the future are able to get advice.
  • AlexisV
    AlexisV Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry guys, this case appears to be genuine. Parking Eye started using Pannone a few months back and it seems they're debt collection monkey has taken a punt (with a terrible set of particulars I hasten to add).
  • Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    smithy2121 wrote: »
    Are we seriously still doing this? Have you really worked out how far it is from Oldham to Bloom Street? It staggers me beyond belief that you are still questioning the validity of this. I could give you whereabouts I actually live if you like and you can check how far it is from the centre of Manchester. You can also check where BPP Manchester is and how far away from the car park it is which may help also.

I will be proved to be real on Pepipoo (who have been fantastic with me) and then I might actually get some advice from this so called 'moneysavingexpert' site.

Are you seriously taking my post seriously ?? Could you not see it was tongue in cheek...:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure