IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• KevinGoede
    Options
    I just found out Parking Eye was awarded a CCJ by you Guessed it Northampton County Court, against my Partner and we new nothing about it, her credit rating went from 820 to 200 and I am wondering how to fight this?

anyone got any advice????
  • James_N
    James_N Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    KevinGoede wrote: »
    I just found out Parking Eye was awarded a CCJ by you Guessed it Northampton County Court, against my Partner and we new nothing about it, her credit rating went from 820 to 200 and I am wondering how to fight this?

You will get more attention if you start a completely new posting or thread.
    I think you also need to give more information - critically , have you moved house or ignored a string of letters.
    You are probably based in England or Wales, and the parking was in England or Wales - but do mention if that is not the case.
    Under no circumstances may any part of my postings be used, quoted, repeated, transferred or published by any third party in ANY medium outside of this website without express written permission. Thank you.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    KevinGoede wrote: »

Stop wasting your time by bumping old and outdated threads - Please read the Newbies Sticky and start you own thread!
  • nicechap
    nicechap Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Didn't Parking Eye lose at court yesterday? Funny how these CCJ ones appear so soon afterwards.
    Originally Posted by shortcrust
    "Contact the Ministry of Fairness....If sufficient evidence of unfairness is discovered you’ll get an apology, a permanent contract with backdated benefits, a ‘Let’s Make it Fair!’ tshirt and mug, and those guilty of unfairness will be sent on a Fairness Awareness course."
  • James_N
    James_N Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    nicechap wrote: »
    Didn't Parking Eye lose at court yesterday? Funny how these CCJ ones appear so soon afterwards.

I need to be more cynical, clearly.
    Under no circumstances may any part of my postings be used, quoted, repeated, transferred or published by any third party in ANY medium outside of this website without express written permission. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure