IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Options

Comments

• Orford
    Orford Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Smithy,

Can I suggest you stop responding to the doubters here and concentrate on your other thread elsewhere. Personally I beleive you are genuine, but it seems to me that whatever you say you will never convince people who see PPC trolls everywhere.
  • smithy2121
    Options
    Orford,

It is easier said than done, I possibly am speaking to a brick wall but it is quite hard to take being called a liar and a troll etc constantly.

The one thing I take from this is that one way or the other I will be vindicated, whether that means me being £300+ worse off or not.
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    Options
    smithy2121 wrote: »
    Orford,

It is easier said than done, I possibly am speaking to a brick wall but it is quite hard to take being called a liar and a troll etc constantly.

The one thing I take from this is that one way or the other I will be vindicated, whether that means me being £300+ worse off or not.

Yeah right !
  • john369_2
    john369_2 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Been following this one here and on Pepipoo, and it's all gone so quiet. Are the lawyers in deliberation? Have the wheels of justice ground to a halt? Or was there nothing to answer in the first place? I can't wait for the next instalment!
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    Options
    john369 wrote: »
    Been following this one here and on Pepipoo, and it's all gone so quiet. Are the lawyers in deliberation? Have the wheels of justice ground to a halt? Or was there nothing to answer in the first place? I can't wait for the next instalment!

I've been watching it interestingly myself, it's drifted to about page 4 on pepipoo now.

I think we all know why.
  • real1314
    real1314 Posts: 4,432 Forumite
    Options
    smithy2121 wrote: »
    Are we seriously still doing this? Have you really worked out how far it is from Oldham to Bloom Street? It staggers me beyond belief that you are still questioning the validity of this. I could give you whereabouts I actually live if you like and you can check how far it is from the centre of Manchester. You can also check where BPP Manchester is and how far away from the car park it is which may help also.

I will be proved to be real on Pepipoo (who have been fantastic with me) and then I might actually get some advice from this so called 'moneysavingexpert' site.

What are you studying with BPP? Is it the one on Chorlton St, in Boulton House?
    That's pretty close to Bloom St.

Mind you, I'd be astonished if anyone thought you could park in that part of Manchester for free. :cool:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 24 March 2014 at 1:55AM
    Options
    old thread - stop reading!!

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Driver8 wrote: »
    I've been watching it interestingly myself, it's drifted to about page 4 on pepipoo now.

I think we all know why.

If the OP were genuine, there would probably be no reason for any more posts. I know that Alexis provides advice and assistance away from the forum pages, and the case is probably going through the procedural channels at the moment. I'm guessing there's not much to say right now.
  • AlexisV
    AlexisV Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    Case is ongoing.
  • perkyhappy
    Options
    AlexisV wrote: »
    Case is ongoing.

And one thing is certain, If the PPC win then nothing else will ever be said about it on the forum by Alexis+Co.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure