IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Options

Comments

• taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Options
    smithy2121 wrote: »
    No, I have not communicated with them in any way. I am a bit worried they might police this site and see that I have admitted to driving the car??

What makes you think they police forums ? I am wondering how you come to this thought as most people would never think of that
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Driver8
    Driver8 Posts: 743 Forumite
    Options
    No, I have not communicated with them in any way. I am a bit worried they might police this site and see that I have admitted to driving the car??

All the PPC scammers look at this site and others every single day.

Where's the car park? Which town?
  • Driver8
    Options
    The car park is in the centre of Manchester.

Where in manchester?
  • smithy2121
    Options
    taffy056 wrote: »
    What makes you think they police forums ? I am wondering how you come to this thought as most people would never think of that

Because I have not at any point accepted that I was the driver of the vehicle on that day to the company. Would evidence from an online forum stand up in court?

It is on Bloom Street.
  • keystone
    keystone Posts: 10,916 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl:They have no more right to police an internet forum than they have to police their car parks. Lurk or haunt in both cases perhaps but certainly not police.

Cheers
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits. - Einstein
  • Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    Couple of points the scanned claim has a reference on it SB04/84137 under the Solicitors name and address. A very odd reference I would expect as the case Solicitor is Karl Williams that it would be KW11/ blah ..why would a 2011 claim have a reference starting 04 ? maybe I am overly suspicious ???

BUT also the Court Fee is shown as £15 ????

The Court Service website shows that as of September 2010 the fee for a Money Claim online up to £300 is £25 and for £300.01 to £500 it is £35 ????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • Driver8
    Options
    I see you've now gone off line smithy2121, quite frankly, i do not believe you.

You are coming across as a PPC troll trying to put the wind up new posters, as always, PPC troll's usually get found out due to their severe lack of education and remembering what they have previously wrote.
  • smithy2121
    Options
    I have not gone offline. O dear, have you not been on the Pepipoo site? If you don't believe me then don't post. Is the abuse that 'PPC trolls' receive the reason why nobody on this site has ever heard of anybody going to court for this? Do they get bullied off as they can't possibly be telling the truth?
  • smithy2121
    Options
    Sirdan, thanks for finding out that information for me. I am going to get some free legal advice tomorrow and then make a decision whether I think it is worth fighting it. I also thought that solicitors fees of exactly £50 was a bit dodgy as well?
  • Driver8
    Options
    I have not gone offline. O dear, have you not been on the Pepipoo site? If you don't believe me then don't post. Is the abuse that 'PPC trolls' receive the reason why nobody on this site has ever heard of anybody going to court for this? Do they get bullied off as they can't possibly be telling the truth?

Where is the car park. What street in Manchester? You seem reluctant in answering that question.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure