IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking Eye Court Action

Options

Comments

• Sirdan
    Sirdan Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Options
    "I do also think the people who have got to page 11 of this post are not the people who are looking for a bit of advice, but people hoping to hear good news from my case!!"

You are forgeting how fickle google can be !

If you Google " parking eye court win" ..page 11 of this thread is result number 3 !!!:eek:
  • smithy2121
    Options
    I'm famous! ;)

I just want this over with one way or another, I am glad I ignored them, hopefully even more glad come 4pm on 1st December!
  • notts_phil
    notts_phil Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Options
    Smithy which court is the case to be heard at?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Hadeon
    Hadeon Posts: 367 Forumite
    Options
    notts_phil wrote: »
    Smithy which court is the case to be heard at?
    smithy2121 wrote: »
    notts_phil: It will be held at Manchester County Court.

..........:beer:
  • smithy2121
    Options
    smithy2121 wrote: »

notts_phil: It will be held at Manchester County Court.

Already answered...
  • notts_phil
    notts_phil Posts: 1,087 Forumite
    Options
    Didnt see sorry x
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • bounderboy
    Options
    Good Luck Smithy - I for one followed this thread from start and still agree ignore the letters from the scammers and really hope that it goes well for you personally - I can't believe its taken so long!!
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    They are trying to drag it out as long as possible to try and get you to pay-up

What are the odds on a no-show in court from Parking Spy?
  • Oopsadaisy
    Oopsadaisy Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    Pretty short, I would venture.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • torontoboy45
    Options
    I'd be tempted to wish smithy luck but somehow I don't think he's going to need it. even if PE show up smithy has been provided with enough material to see off these blood-sucking, truth-bending, money-leeching, threat-mongering, oily, greasy, slimy, borderline nazi..............

I'll get a glass of water and somewhere quiet to sit.

good luck, anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family