MSE Pregnancy Club 21

Options

Comments

• annibee
    annibee Posts: 777 Forumite
    Options
    nic2075 wrote: »
    can I have it with Gin in it?:D i love a gin and tonic, I hate tonic on its own though. I wonder if its nice just with the ice and slice?

after a few g&t's I wont even notice if Ive got cramps :rotfl:

I havent drunk alcohol in about 18 months so id be gone from just one i imagine :rotfl:
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Never Look Down on People unless you are helping them up

Wins - £5 Voucher, Book, Sat Nav

• mrsspendalot
    mrsspendalot Posts: 3,238 Forumite
    Options
    Pixiepops, I'm 18 weeks and have been getting braxton hicks for about a week, so it is possible - this is my 4th baby though and everything has been really early this time. Could feel first movements at 12 weeks!!!
    Olympic Countdown Challenge #145 ~ DFW Nerd #389 ~ Debt Free Date: [STRIKE]December 2015[/STRIKE] September 2015

:j BabySpendalot arrived 26/6/11 :j
  • galvanizersbaby
    Options
    Pixiepops, I'm 18 weeks and have been getting braxton hicks for about a week, so it is possible - this is my 4th baby though and everything has been really early this time. Could feel first movements at 12 weeks!!!

Hi mrsspendalot

Welcome to the thread x This is my 3rd and I first felt movement at 14 weeks which was so reassuring.
    Now at 19 weeks it feels as though he/she is building a shed in there most days! :D
    My other 2 weren't nearly so active from what I recall.
  • vroombroom
    vroombroom Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    morning ladies

hope everyone is well.

I had a crappy night last night. I couldnt get up the stairs to go to bed and OH helped me - it took 15 mins as I was in so much pain. I started crying, partly due to the pain but more so I was mortified I couldnt do something so simple. I was in agony in bed and had to put pillows either side of me so I didnt roll over on my side.

So not much sleep, can't get a docs appointment until Wed so am going to sit tight until Monday morning for my physio and pray they can do something.

I've had to phone in sick again which I hate doing but I am so sore. I don't know if its a trapped nerve or if the baby is sitting funny on me? its my lower back and right leg.

Urgh x

did anyone else get really bad wind last night? (as in windy weather conditions, not bodily functions:eek:)
    :j:jOur gorgeous baby boy born 2nd May 2011 - 12 days overdue!!:j:j
  • mrsspendalot
    Options
    I remember laying in bed the night before my 12 week scan thinking I was feeling it but not wanting to believe it in case it jinxed my scan! I went the next day and I could feel it whilst watching it on the monitor - awesome!!! Hubby felt the first kicks yesterday from the outside which was nice. I'm 19 weeks tomorrow .... almost half way!!!
    Olympic Countdown Challenge #145 ~ DFW Nerd #389 ~ Debt Free Date: [STRIKE]December 2015[/STRIKE] September 2015

• mrsspendalot
    Options
    VroomBroom do you have SPD? That sounds painfully similar to me :-(

• galvanizersbaby
    Options
    vroombroom wrote: »
    morning ladies

hope everyone is well.

I had a crappy night last night. I couldnt get up the stairs to go to bed and OH helped me - it took 15 mins as I was in so much pain. I started crying, partly due to the pain but more so I was mortified I couldnt do something so simple. I was in agony in bed and had to put pillows either side of me so I didnt roll over on my side.

So not much sleep, can't get a docs appointment until Wed so am going to sit tight until Monday morning for my physio and pray they can do something.

I've had to phone in sick again which I hate doing but I am so sore. I don't know if its a trapped nerve or if the baby is sitting funny on me? its my lower back and right leg.

Urgh x

did anyone else get really bad wind last night? (as in windy weather conditions, not bodily functions:eek:)

lol! :rotfl:yep very windy here in West Sussex last night and this morning - got out of the car to see the kids in to school and nearly got blown away!

Sorry to hear you are suffering so badly :(
  • Pixiepops
    Pixiepops Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I think whenever you get any twinges of pain or anything you always think it's just you, even though other people have obviously had the same sort of thing. :o

SusanC- Yes and no. For the moment I've found a position that's keeping it away, although my back is sort of curled (like a half sit up but obviously with my back and head propped up) so won't stay like this too long as it's probably bad for my back. If I move around it's horrid though so I don't think I'll go for a walk today. Although the wind doesn't seem to be easing up anyway so chances of being able to go outside are slim.
    A-Z Challenge: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Good Luck to all who comp!
    Comping wishlist: Cash // iPad // Clothing vouchers // Holiday
  • galvanizersbaby
    Options
    I remember laying in bed the night before my 12 week scan thinking I was feeling it but not wanting to believe it in case it jinxed my scan! I went the next day and I could feel it whilst watching it on the monitor - awesome!!! Hubby felt the first kicks yesterday from the outside which was nice. I'm 19 weeks tomorrow .... almost half way!!!

Wow! - I was wondering when OH may be able to feel the kicks - DD said last week she felt something but think it was wishful thinking on her part :o

I am 19 weeks on Sunday so a day behind you! - have a c section booked for 38 weeks though so this should be a June baby.
  • vroombroom
    vroombroom Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    off to google SPD...
    :j:jOur gorgeous baby boy born 2nd May 2011 - 12 days overdue!!:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts