We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Options

Comments

• Lindz_Delirium
    Options
    I popped into CMK Boots last week (Thursday), and used the ss tills - got 3 x ruby and millie sale gift sets all in seperate transactions, scanned the £5 off No7/R&M voucher thinking it wouldn't work but gave me about £2-3 off each item? Odd?
  • ODonnell_2
    Options
    son just phoned me from stockport and said there isn't much left. Im wondering if i'll get anything at all now.
  • ODonnell_2
    Options
    in my local boots they have taken down the 50% off sighs from the windows but its still 50% off inside on small bit they have left

that sounds hopeful, so something must be happening.......mmmmmmm;);)
  • cookiemonster25
    Options
    spoke to a nice sa this am who confirmed that they dont know for sure its happening this year, she said they keep checking their bulletin and the response they get from head office is we'll let you know!! sounds like mushroom syndrome again !
  • Suzywong
    Options
    Hi
    I went into Broadmead in Bristol y'day & there wasn't alot left there at all apart from Hat boxes & Strictly make up case (loads of them) all the Gold Gok Wan sets were gone, I have just rang Boots at Cribbs Causeway & sales assistant said there is not much there either (guess it depends what ypu want, I'm guessing as with every other big store they have hat boxes & strictly stuff left). I'm really hoping the sale starts Wednesday (just think boots will have to shift this stock to make way for Valentines/Easter/summer displays) I need a good nights sleep so pleeease do it soon I keep waking up at three in the morning & checking to see if it's started!! I think everyone has agreed it will start sometime so fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later :-)

Take care Sue
  • MYLITTLESISTERLOLA
    Options
    JMPS75 750 points for £75 spend valid until 28th Feb
    Busy mum of 3, so if my posts don't make sense or ask a silly question be patient:rotfl:
  • Suzywong
    Options
    Ooops posted my message & just read the one above!! So maybe it won't happen :-(
    SA in Bristol told me y'day that it will happen just don't know when (seems to be general theme here) i really hope it does happen, last year I got nearly all of this years Christmas presents and I was hoping to do the same this year, haven't spent my boots sale money yet.... :-) so I'm living in hope
  • ODonnell_2
    Options
    DD is worried about me cos i said i wanted to see orange people (usually happens on the website when the sale starts) she's coming round to take the lappy off me!!! WHOAAAA!!! NURSE RATCHETT!!!!
  • team-cullen
    Options
    ODonnell wrote: »
    DD is worried about me cos i said i wanted to see orange people (usually happens on the website when the sale starts) she's coming round to take the lappy off me!!! WHOAAAA!!! NURSE RATCHETT!!!!
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T:T:T:T
  • victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Options
    When will we def know it is wednesday?
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport