Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Options

Comments

• pinkpeaches
    Options
    Hiya, I don't know if anyone is interested but I by the No7 Range because of the vouchers, There bringing a new range out OMG its great, I always found that the No7 range was aimed at the more mature women then the younger, and they was was always a bit slow on bringing out new items but this is lovely I'll add the link at the bottom. When the bring out the range we should have 3 days still to use the vouchers :j:j:j

http://a-littleobsessed.blogspot.com/2010/12/no7-spring-2011-limited-edition.html

OMG i hope the sale is wednesday i cant wait, im so excited :j:j:j
  • PudseyDB
    PudseyDB Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya, I don't know if anyone is interested but I by the No7 Range because of the vouchers, There bringing a new range out OMG its great, I always found that the No7 range was aimed at the more mature women then the younger, and they was was always a bit slow on bringing out new items but this is lovely I'll add the link at the bottom. When the bring out the range we should have 3 days still to use the vouchers :j:j:j

http://a-littleobsessed.blogspot.com/2010/12/no7-spring-2011-limited-edition.html

OMG i hope the sale is wednesday i cant wait, im so excited :j:j:j

Certsinly looks nice - a little pale for me though. I agree No7 is aimed at older women - that's why I generally prefer the no17 range :)
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    :wave:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Oh well, I waited and waited for this sale but no real news so I finished spending my "sale" money in Claires and on line at Asos. Debenhams, Bodyshop. Broke now.
  • ODonnell_2
    Options
    well iv'e just rang manchester and it's still not on. SA said no notification yet.
  • ODonnell_2
    Options
    If anyone does go into manchester town centre could you let me now what the stock levels are like. thanks in advance. xx
  • bollywood_rani
    Options
    If anyone knows what the stock levels are like in Maidenhead or Slough, please let me know. Will help me decide which store to go to first when (and if) the 75% sale starts. Thanks !
  • team-cullen
    Options
    in my local boots they have taken down the 50% off sighs from the windows but its still 50% off inside on small bit they have left
  • toots68
    toots68 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Thats interesting re the boots points, I thought I had about £10 worth but when my mailing came through I only had 89p ... :huh:
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Went in Boots yesterday to add some points from sending off old ink cartridge and when using the machine I got 100 free points (they are giving away points at the moment not sure what the min and max are but I think every one gets some if you check your advantage card in the kiosk.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Savvybunny2009
    Options
    Will be going up to my local boots today, see if they have added anything to clearance and to check the stock levels.

Think I will use my card before I use the acm incase the 'free points givaway' is just a way of taking points off people for whatever reason? Last time I put my card in a few eeks back they had the did you win points thing and I didn't, probably as I use glitches all the time.
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills