We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Boots 75% off sale - possible date

Options

Comments

• clairewop
    clairewop Posts: 8,007 Forumite
    Options
    skibster wrote: »
    My local big boots still has a whole aisle of fcuk bags, an aisle of Fearne, an aisle of Gok, and at least half an aisle of those big strictly boxes, in addition to loads of other things (nothing I was really after, though). I think they will just about have to have a 75% sale soon as no one is buying it. Problem is, I'm not interested in any of those big giftsets, not even if they were 90% off. Here's hoping they put out more stock!

I would love an fcuk bag but there arn't any at my local boots :( not much sale stuff left at all to be honest.
    Boiler pot £30.92/£1000
  • clairewop
    Options
    buffy1981 wrote: »
    Well thats it Mr Boots just visited the bodyshop online and spent your sale money there.

2 coconut holdalls were £35 now £20, got them for £16 each with the 20% discount code. ( products alone cost £45 )
    and 2 coconut gift bags were £10 now £5 down to £4 with the code and free delivery:j

Along with everything else I've bought elsewhere at upto 75% I'm stocked up for the year.
    To all the ladies who will stay up late and who will fight your way to the bargains instore, have fun. I for one will be having a lovely lie in :)[/QUOTE

I can't get the code to work :(
    Boiler pot £30.92/£1000
  • Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    clairewop wrote: »
    I would love an fcuk bag but there arn't any at my local boots :( not much sale stuff left at all to be honest.
    thats the one and only thing i bought in the 50% sale as really liked it usually i wait for the 75% off sale
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • Roller_Derby_Girl
    Options
    I've just got back from Oxford Street and they were clearing all the sale items off the shelves into blue plastic boxes so it looks like their stock is going somewhere else.
  • Issyc
    Issyc Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options

I went to Caerphilly Boots today. Not much left apart from the Fearne boxes and Weenicon stuff.
  • buffy1981
    buffy1981 Posts: 465 Forumite
    Options
    Well thats it Mr Boots just visited the bodyshop online and spent your sale money there.

2 coconut holdalls were £35 now £20, got them for £16 each with the 20% discount code. ( products alone cost £45 )
    and 2 coconut gift bags were £10 now £5 down to £4 with the code and free delivery:j

Along with everything else I've bought elsewhere at upto 75% I'm stocked up for the year.
    To all the ladies who will stay up late and who will fight your way to the bargains instore, have fun. I for one will be having a lovely lie in :)[/QUOTE

I can't get the code to work :(

Did you use the code EXTRA ? Thats what I used:)
  • clairewop
    Options

Did you use the code EXTRA ? Thats what I used:)

worked with the code extra I was using mirror as on the mse code page :) a few more pressies for the box :)
    Boiler pot £30.92/£1000
  • jetty73
    jetty73 Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    sorry if i am being a bit blonde, but what is the code for?
  • buffy1981
    buffy1981 Posts: 465 Forumite
    Options
    jetty73 wrote: »
    sorry if i am being a bit blonde, but what is the code for?

An extra 20% off at the body shop :T
  • jetty73
    jetty73 Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    An extra 20% off at the body shop :T

Oh right, ok thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.6K Banking & Borrowing