We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Problems with getting Uswitch champagne?

Options

Comments

• amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    Options
    I've used USwitch to switch twice now and have received no Champagne for either switch :(
  • amosworks
    amosworks Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    Options
    I had no response to champagne@uswitch.com so decided to phone them. I got a freephone number for their head office, 0800 4047908. Duly added to saynoto0870.com Hope that helps anyone still waiting and getting no email replies!
  • susieQ_2
    susieQ_2 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    What is a PM and how do I send it to MSE Archna??
  • tripled
    tripled Posts: 2,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    susieQ wrote: »
    What is a PM and how do I send it to MSE Archna??

Go to the profile (you can find it here) and click "Send a private message to MSE Archna".
  • nweachus
    nweachus Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I changed over to Npower in October 2006 and have still not received my champagne. Today I have spoken to Darren Gayle at uswitch's head office. He's now dealing with the back log. My main problem has been that I have rang them on 0800 404 7908 three or four times a week since January and have been promised a call back. They have failed on every occassion, until today!! We shall see...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What date is it? (Note sarcastic tone!!) Oh yes it's the 10th September 2007. STILL NO JOY WITH MY CHAMPERS. Anybody had much luck out there?????
  • susieQ_2
    susieQ_2 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    How do I contact Archna and what is a PM??????????????
  • nonsuch_2
    nonsuch_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    How do I contact Archna and what is a PM??????????????

If you look at the above post by 'Tripled' he has supplied a link to Archnas profile for you. You can 'PM' her from there (its basically a private message which is not posted on the forum).

If you read further back into this particular thread there are also other options for you to explore.
  • susieQ_2
    Options
    How do I contact Archna????
  • nonsuch_2
    Options
    How do I contact Archna????

Tell me you are joking:confused:

Or have you just not read the above posts:confused:
  • funkster99
    Options
    I'd like to comment that Moneysavingexpert website's wine-saving offer with USwitch is not working properly.

I was all set to take up this offer (today 12.2.08), but just before I did I then noticed in the small-print of the terms and conditions that:
    "To qualify for this offer you must complete a “dual fuel”* switch** to a new supplier using the uSwitch.com comparison and switching service, on the following link only, before 00.00 on the 31st January.
    Any switches received after the deadline will not be eligible for the promotion".

I rang Uswitch to check if it had expired, and a couple of hours later they rang back to say it had. In other words if I had gone through with it as planned without checking, I would have missed out on this offer, and also any other offer from another site such as Moneysupermarket.

However, they did say if I rang their head -office , it might still be possible, and when I did so I was told , after some investigation of the matter, that is is still available.

It all sounds so iffy however, that I have just decided to go with Moneysupermarket's offer.

This all seemed to be a a bit of a waste of time, and I don't think this give a very good impression of Moneysavingexpert's website, which I have always found very helpful I the past. it seems odd that no-one has bothered to update the offer, or remove it if not longer valid.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure