🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Problems with getting Uswitch champagne?

Options

Comments

• Paul_Varjak
    Paul_Varjak Posts: 4,627 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    simo wrote:
    Thanks Martin, email has been sent, still no shampoo despite ntheir promises of delivery in October!

You drink shampoo?
  • Horasio
    Horasio Posts: 6,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bobrob wrote:
    They havent contacted me regarding my email to their champagne address. I have now called 3 times, they just fob you off, is it time to contact watchdog ?
    I have called several times, emailed, sent letters, said I was on this forum and how others were saying they were not honouring their deal and how USwitches behaviour towards us is blackening their name.

Nothing:mad:

I agree - total misleaders

They need exposing
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • Horasio
    Options
    eoin wrote:
    I did get reply. They said that the champagne was sent in July and they would check with their carrier, That was two weeks ago and have not heard from them again
    USwitch = experts at fob offs:mad:
    An average day in my life:hello: :eek::mad: :coffee::coffee::coffee::T :o :rotfl: :rotfl: :p :eek::mad: :beer:
    I am no expert in property but have lived in many types of homes, in many locations and can only talk from experience.
  • Horasio
    Options
    Got a phone call saying we would be getting ours by 4 December - will believe it when we see it.
  • Barrie
    Options
    I emailed all my details on the original order in June to check on the chamagne. I have had the new electric supplier just over 3 months ago. They were very pleasant and apologetic and promised its dispatch soon.

We knew it was a long process and with all the people on Martins website there must have been a huge take up.....so cut them some slack!!!

P.S. no I dont work for them!!! :)
  • Barrie
    Options
    I emailed all my details on the original order in June to check on the chamagne. I have had the new electric supplier just over 3 months ago. They were very pleasant and apologetic and promised its dispatch soon.

We knew it was a long process and with all the people on Martins website there must have been a huge take up.....so cut them some slack!!!

P.S. no I dont work for them!!! :)
  • yakka_2
    Options
    Dear Me,
    Thank you for choosing uSwitch.com to switch energy suppliers and contacting us with your champagne query.

Apologies for the fact that you have not been in receipt of your complimentary bottle of champagne as of yet, it is unacceptable that you have not received your champagne as of yet when you chose to switch suppliers with uSwitch in July. I am going to log your champagne delivery as a priority and you should receive your champagne by the 4/12/2006:beer: , if you do not then please contact uSwitch again and we will immediately chase this up for you.

We do hope that you will enjoy your complimentary bottle of champagne, whilst reaping the significant savings gained by switching energy suppliers with us. We will be looking to hear from you in the future, as your custom has been greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for contacting uSwitch, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us again via email or on our freephone number 0800 404 7908.

uSwitch Customer Services are available Monday-Thursday 8am-8pm, Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. You can also visit us at https://www.uswitch.com <http://www.uswitch.com&gt;

Kind regards,
    Jevon
    Usability Feedback/Customer Service Analyst
    uSwitch Ltd
    10th Floor
    Portland House
    Bressenden Place
    London
    SW1E 5BH
    :T :T :T :T :T
  • Horasio
    Options
    I am understanding about the high demand - it is a good offer.

What I object to is sending numerous emails, letters and making numerous phone calls and getting ignored/fobbed off - courtesy goes a long way by way of updates, ensures patience is kept and the company maintains its good reputation.
  • simo_3
    simo_3 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    You drink shampoo?

Well i need something to drink !!!!!

Joking apart still no reply to the email and still no Champagne:mad:
  • Horasio
    Options
    simo wrote:
    Well i need something to drink !!!!!

Joking apart still no reply to the email and still no Champagne:mad:
    Keep going, don't give up - people should honour their deals
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport