3kg Whole Turkey or 2kg Turkey Crown £8 at Morrisons

Options

Comments

• tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Morrisons also had bread for 50p a loaf, white and wholemeal - Stephensons bakery
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • MrsAnnie
    MrsAnnie Posts: 679 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP.

Got mine tonight at Stamford, Lincs.

A handfull left. No sign saying they were on sale. SEL siad £12.99, But they did scan at £8.
    I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he ha
    s had to overcome while trying to succeed. Booker T Washington
  • savvyme_4
    Options
    Got one.... got one !!! There were none in the freezer so I asked the man stocking up the freezer stuff and he went out the back and got me one. A lovely couple next to me put a £14.99 (same size) one in their trolley and overheard my conversation, so they put it back and the sales assistant got them the family one for £8 as well. We were all well pleased !!!! :j Anyone wanting one, ask and they'll get you one. This promotion is not very well advertised apart from online !!! Good luck!!!
  • sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Just bagged a 4kg turkey for £8.

They weren't out yesterday and were still pricemarked £12.99.

So there's hope yet for others lol
  • tiff
    Options
    Still none in Bristol, went yesterday and today and asked an assistant both times. Today he said they'll be in Fri or Sat. What does the package look like?
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • sirbrainy
    Options
    It's plain white with (mostly) purple lettering 'Family size basted whole turkey'. Crown is similar.
  • tiff
    Options
    They def didnt have them then, they had Bernard Matthews and Morrisons pink/purple wrapping. Will have another try tomorrow morning.
  • camomile_2
    Options
    Plenty of whole birds and crowns in stock this pm at Dickens Place, Chelmsford branch. (One less now, though).
  • jewelly
    jewelly Posts: 513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got one today in Woking branch 2.8Kg crown for £8. Well chuffed.
  • sirbrainy
    Options
    Strange way to run a promotion where you advertise it extensively & nationally but where the store managers do not even know anything about it, all the SELs are wrong and consumers end up p!'d off & negative?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure