3kg Whole Turkey or 2kg Turkey Crown £8 at Morrisons

Options

Comments

• k66
    k66 Posts: 353 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Plenty in Frodsham this morning at the very bottom of the freezer. Checkout staff amazed at the price. No price on shelf or item.
    Thanks OP.
    :hello:
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    Options
    I had to get the assistant to take some to be price checked, he said they were sold out but I remembered someone had said it was the ones with purple writing on the pack, no crowns but they did have turkeys. he said he'd tell the manager so they could put a sign up.
  • Bykerlass
    Options
    iris wrote: »
    Same here Bykerlass, they had lots didn't they for £8. Ours is now in the freezer.

Nice to read of someone else living in the Spalding area, cold though isn't it, although the sun is shining.

Hi Iris

Yes, I live in Bourne but my son lives in Spalding. Looking after the grandsons today so took the opportunity to send my OH to Morrissons. Yes lovely and sunny but freezing cold whilst walking dogs along the river.:eek:
    I USED TO BE INDECISIVE BUT NOW I'M NOT SO SURE!

Rich people tell you that money doesn't bring you happiness just so the poor people don't feel jealous.
  • summerday
    summerday Posts: 1,351 Forumite
    Options
    I got one today, they were in a cabinet at the end of a chilled aisle, not the freezer section. There were 2 signs there saying £8 for whole frozen turkeys, no mention of the crowns, but we had a rummage in the pile and luckily found a crown in there at £8 anyway!
    Yesterday is today's memories, tomorrow is today's dreams :)
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Options
    Are the crowns similar to the iceland ones where you can cook them straight from frozen?
  • JJ7
    JJ7 Posts: 544 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I managed to get an £8 crown today, it was the last one, Thanks OP. I also got the bog2f Roses, heroes offer (£3.99 for three).
  • FleetFanatic
    Options
    Is a 3kg turkey at £8 that great a deal? We picked up one weighing 8.8kg today for £20 in Asda

£8 one = £2.66/kg
    £20 one = £2.27/kg

And yes, we're feeding the 5,000 this year.
    (Well not quite, but the turkey feeds 15-18 apparently so there should be some leftovers. Yum.)
    Fog on The Tyne isn't mine all mine... but if I wanted it, I'd want it with a discount code.
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Options
    FloFlo wrote: »
    Are the crowns similar to the iceland ones where you can cook them straight from frozen?
    No they need to be defrosted hth
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Picked up 3 of these CROWNs this morning :)

2.245kg, 2.275kg & 2.3kg

All just £8 each - display advertising ONLY had the £12.99 price

I can confirm the packaging - WHITE with PURPLE writing

BARCODE is 5010251359937

Probably about 15 left after I'd picked the 3 LARGEST :):) - Derby Meteor centre

Currently they're defrosting - I'll be cooking all 3 on Thursday :eek:
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • deirdre42c
    Options
    Hi
    Does anyone know if this offer is also running in Co-Op as now owned by Morrisons.
    I live in Northern Ireland and we don't have Morrisons:( but usually can get the offers in Co-Op however don't want to trek out in the snow to find offer not available.

Tried to see on website but lost the plot navigating the site!!!:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport