3kg Whole Turkey or 2kg Turkey Crown £8 at Morrisons

Options

Comments

• AngelsMadv
    AngelsMadv Posts: 2,668 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to this forum, I popped out to my local branch in Solihull. They had both the crowns and turkeys marked as "special purchase" (or something like that) at £10.99. I made sure I picked a white packaged one, but I reckon the pink ones would be the same as they are in the same segment.

Sure enough, at the checkout it scanned at £8.

Thanks for all the posts. I would recommend taking one to the checkout, if it doesn't scan at £8, say you don't want it. Simples.

What he said - but I got mine from the branch in Halifax.
    I am firmly across the line. I won't impose my values on you if you keep away from mine.
    Updated 14/10/14 :A
  • loobylou2
    Options
    Plenty in the freezers at Morrisons in Wakefield Ridings Centre this morning. I just popped in after a trip to Iceland to have a look and they were there. Not marked up pricewise though and I did have to find someone who then had to go away and ask someone else to find out. The £8 ones are the ones in white bags with purple writing on them. Many thanks for this OP.
    loobylou2.Proud to be dealing with my debts and aiming to sort out the mess in 2013!!!!:eek:
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    Waste space Morrisons near me
    SIMPLES!
  • hopeful17_2
    Options
    thank you op. got one today from rotherham. great price
    :T
  • bluepricey
    Options
    none in st helens will have to keep checking
    :confused::confused::confused:
  • becky81
    becky81 Posts: 811 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Got myn from strood this afternoon, there were loads there, and more in the stockroom
  • luvvlyjubbly
    Options
    Got a turkey crown Darlington (North RD) quite a few in and were marked on ticket as £8....that and a joint of beef should have me sorted, to be honest I slave away and nobody seems to be bothered in my house!
    Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing altogether.:D
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    None in the one near me and I asked a member of staff who said offers change on Tues night but they didnt have them in yet. Will try tomorrow am.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • lucerysmum
    lucerysmum Posts: 2,696 Forumite
    Options
    Glad people are getting them near them now - i was getting worried the website was wrong
  • sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Got a turkey crown Darlington (North RD) quite a few in and were marked on ticket as £8....that and a joint of beef should have me sorted, to be honest I slave away and nobody seems to be bothered in my house!

I know the feeling :rotfl:

I do all the cooking and I could count the times I have been thanked on one...er...finger.

Only 10 years of marriage, though.

I'm hoping to get thanked again by 2020.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure