Lose Weight 31

Options
1193194195196197199»

Comments

• victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Options
    sary I owe you a huge thank you for the dyno soup recipe, the youngest and myself looooooooooooved it:j:j I did do a few tweeks here and there, adding passata and roasted red peppers in brine, the whole fresh toms were a brilliant idea also, also added italian herb seasoning ( a bit too much as the pot fell into the water:rotfl::rotfl:) some cumin as betty does:D, just bits here and there and it was lush, to look at youngest went yuck so I remembered you said it makes a hearty blended soup so I offered to blend it for him, even then he said does not look nice but he loved it and had 2 bowfuls, I was thinking we had enough for a couple of days but that proved wrong, he loves SW chips, all the currys I am making and the soup is a winner, thanks;) oh and fajita chicken is a huge SW hit here:D

Son never had one single thing from the soup at lunch to dinner just now, works a treat:D

So, not got on the scales let's hope for tomorrow again will be two weeks:D

eric just watched BL USA what is the game play the red team are doing where she lost 1lb one week and 11lb this week and is sending gillian the trainer mad? Don't get all the hatred towards them and Gillian keep on at her 'you calling me a liar' debate all the time?
    Why is everyone getting on the case of the two that 'will not open up, express any emotions, keep it all inside?'
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • fredsnail
    fredsnail Posts: 2,068 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 30 January 2011 at 10:06PM
    Options
    victory wrote: »
    eric just watched BL USA what is the game play the red team are doing where she lost 1lb one week and 11lb this week and is sending gillian the trainer mad? Don't get all the hatred towards them and Gillian keep on at her 'you calling me a liar' debate all the time?
    Why is everyone getting on the case of the two that 'will not open up, express any emotions, keep it all inside?'

I watched that for the first time last night - don't like the red team - I believe Gillian and think she cheated (or played the game if you prefer).

Nasty :(

Eric - hope you're feeling better soon - I guess the drugs will take a while to come out of your system.
  • fredsnail
    fredsnail Posts: 2,068 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Time for a new thread :j

Part 32 can be found here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=40761454#post40761454

I will ask a board guide to close this thread :p

See you all in part 32 :T
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Tis done, thanks fredsnail.;)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure