Lose Weight 31

Options

Comments

• mandz1
    mandz1 Posts: 2,548 Forumite
    Options
    I do walk loads, but running is not an option really with my son in the pushchair, or walking along side me.
    The boys are with their dad tomorrow, so i may get up the courage to go on a little run. or jog. Going to clear out the junk from the cupboards later, so fresh start tomorrow. I know its wasting money by chucking it in the bin, but its better than stuffing it down my face tonight.
    Thankyou all for your help. May even do half an hour on the wii tonight.
    PAD Maker
  • pollocmc
    pollocmc Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

Just stood on the scales and was disappointed to be at STS at the moment - weigh in is tomorrow. I know it will happen eventually but the weekly losses had been helping the motivation and I'd been counting out the weeks til I was on target. Have been recording everything and been mostly 5-10 points under my allowance each day apart from a couple of days when I was 1 point under my allowance.

Ho hum

Fred put me down for the Scots please.

The can take our Tunnocks Caramel Wafers but they'll never take our FREEDOM....
  • pollocmc
    pollocmc Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    mandz1 wrote: »
    keep eating rubbish at night out of boredom and i think if i could get a cheap exercise bike then i can go on it at night and still watch tele etc.

Best thing I can think of is to tire yourself out during the day (with two boys shouldn't be too hard!) and get an earlier bed. I have found myself in a rut of struggling to get up in the morning and going to bed far too late. I end up having too much time on my hands and get bored and as you say that's when avoiding temptation is a struggle.

Not sure the age of your kids, however, if you're pushing a pushchair with an older kid in tow what about a buggy board for the pushchair. That way you can go longer walks with both kids and you'll be pushing both their weight and the kids won't get tired out walking too? I'm sure a few laps round the local park will burn a few calories!!
  • fredsnail
    fredsnail Posts: 2,068 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    pollocmc wrote: »
    Fred put me down for the Scots please.

Can you pm me your current weight please?
  • Eric_Pisch
    Eric_Pisch Posts: 8,720 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Interesting week

Started a different role at work so no more internet access :eek:

Had a follow up meeting with the cardiologist, looks like there could be a problem with dronedarone as there's been some deaths due to liver failure on it which might explain why i keep turning grey and have yellow eyes :( Off it now so its all in the hands of the gods, fingers crossed i stay in sinus rhythm, first exercise this morning with being off it. My resting HR is still very very low, in the low 40s, had hopped it would return to normal being off the drug...

went ferreting yesterday so organic bunny stew for tea tonight :T
  • safesound
    safesound Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Options
    Eric do you own fuzzies then? Or do you borrow from a friend?
    :A:A:A:A:A:A
  • Eric_Pisch
    Eric_Pisch Posts: 8,720 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    safesound wrote: »
    Eric do you own fuzzies then? Or do you borrow from a friend?

a friend took me
  • puddings_2
    puddings_2 Posts: 1,889 Forumite
    Options
    blimey eric , turning grey and yellow eyes, is that what liver failure does to you? hope youre ok. do you have a follow up appointment booked in?
  • safesound
    safesound Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    Options
    Eric_Pisch wrote: »
    a friend took me

I have fuzzies of my own :D

Bellaweb.jpg
    :A:A:A:A:A:A
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Poor mans version of fox hunting then. At least you're eating it i suppose.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure