anyone heard of cash finance direct?

Options

Comments

• dealer_wins
    Options
    squeeeky84 wrote: »
    hi there, i got a call from cash finance direct saying that i got a loan but had to ring the 090 number and was a lot of money and still got no loan from them. do anyone know where i send my phone bill so i can get a refund of the phone calls.

For an upfront fee of £69.95 payable by Western Union I can wipe your phone bill, get you a loan and tell you that you have won the lottery.
  • Heffi1
    Heffi1 Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    squeeeky84 wrote: »
    hi there, i got a call from cash finance direct saying that i got a loan but had to ring the 090 number and was a lot of money and still got no loan from them. do anyone know where i send my phone bill so i can get a refund of the phone calls.

If you read through the complete thread the address is listed at least 3 or 4 times to my knowledge, so you may have to put some work in to help yourself instead of getting someone to do the work for you.
    :) Been here for a long time and don't often post
  • Kenarf
    Kenarf Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Text message just received:

"Hi, Ken, it's Sam. Please ring me at 01618502619 asap. I have good news regarding your loan. I'm with Cash Finance Direct. OptOutReply STOP YES"

For the record, my name is Ken and I do not have a loan application with Cash Finance Direct or anyone else.
  • shrz
    shrz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Dudly wrote: »
    The same idiot of a guy rang me up and persuadd me to call that 090 number and that my loan is on the way. I speant £32 for that call and up till today I have not been reinbursed. It has been 5 8 months now. No one should trust them. They are lies and dubious cheats with fictitious motives and malicious deals. They never give you an address and they dont have any other number apart from the premium nulber. This is sick/. I just hate them.
    I am thankful to you all for posting this and it really helped me. I too just have received a phone call from them and open google search engine and tried to know about it. Thanks for helping. I will not make them a call.
  • cjblacklungs
    Options
    I can tell you something about cash finance direct.

I was unemployed for about a year and a half and G4S the bunch of clowns that apparently help people get back in to work, sent me to Horizon Finance in Stockport, if i didn't go, my benefits would be cut off.......I left the company a week later.

I couldn't carry on with the job, knowingly ripping people off with that 1.50 a minute number, there were people desperate for money and i was telling them they had to spend more money before they would even know if they had a loan or not. it was the same script for everybody. everyone filled the right requirements to "get a loan" as long as they we're UK based, over 18 and under 60.

we had to get 26% of the calls we took to ring the 1.50PerMin number who we wouldn't be at the company long. I had a training day then was thrown on to the phones (baring in mind i now work for john lewis and the training was full time for 3 weeks before we got near a phone)

I broke down to my partner on the phone one break, i was in a battery farm of telesales advisors, many sent by g4s, the staff had there own clicks of friends and no one really wanted anything to do with me, i was sat for 8 hours a day without anyone to talk to and people even moved away from me when i sat next to them because it was the only computer. as soon as one became free they moved away, and no one would bother saying hi. i'm a happy guy usally, but my partner even said to me i've never seen you so depressed. after talking to him and my family i walked in monday morning beaming smile across my face, went to be manager threw my headset and a letter at him, and said this company is a joke, your staff are pathetic and i refuse to work here any more and walked out the door.

please people who get sent here. hear my words DON'T TAKE THE JOB.
    if your morally sound like me you will hate the fact you're ripping people off. the people there arn't nice.

i recently got a job at john lewis, a company i worked for before university. and even though it's a call centre it's a cracking place to work, no sales targets, just try to offer to best customer service possible.
  • linziboops
    linziboops Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 11 October 2012 at 11:39PM
    Options
    If you get a txt from this company saying to phone them , they are RIP OFF MERCHANTS , I now jhave £30 on my mobile bill because of them would have been more if I had not hung up , big con ask you a lot of questions and then want to pass you on to some one else to drain you of money.

Stay away bad news.
  • shikka
    shikka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have been fooled by this company aswell.. they spoked to me for 15 min. to "nigelb100" do u knw how I can get a refund on my phone bill..xx
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    shikka wrote: »
    I have been fooled by this company aswell.. they spoked to me for 15 min. to "nigelb100" do u knw how I can get a refund on my phone bill..xx

Read the previous posts - you won't get a refund.

In future ignore unsolicited text messages and spam emails, it will save you a lot of money-
  • Apples2
    Apples2 Posts: 6,442 Forumite
    Options
    shikka wrote: »
    Why do you think you can get a refund on your phone bill? YOU rang them... :money::money:
  • xgingerx
    xgingerx Posts: 590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi guys don't know if anyone had any luck getting money back but I found this on another website complaining about the same company ?? I suppose it's worth a shot ??? By the way it's frightening people are still falling for this, 1st post was 2008 !! Eek

http://www.canyoutrustthem.com/index.php?go=details&id=17362

Cash Finance Direct: Hi,

I work within the customer service department at CFD, and after reading your posts I wanted to try and address the issue raised.

We would like to help every single customer get exactly what they want, unfortunately, this would be an impossible task and however hard we try and however many lenders we have on our panel we cannot help everyone. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% completely satisfied with our service and would like to claim your money back, we offer a full “no questions asked” money back guarantee for the full cost of your call.

The law permits us to retain £5.00 towards the expenses we have incurred in processing your enquiry; however, we have chosen to waive this right and will always offer a full refund.

It is very important to us that our customers feel completely satisfied with the service we offer, and if you don’t, for whatever reason, we feel that you should not have to pay for it. We won’t question your reasons for wanting a refund, but we do appreciate your feedback so we may use it to focus our attentions on what is truly important to our customers.

In order to obtain a full refund, we would simply ask that you send in a copy of your telephone bill (to ensure that we do not underpay you) highlighting the calls made to our service.

If sending by post, you can either send it using our freepost service as below:

(No stamp required, simply write the above address on your envelope and we pay the cost)

Customer Services Department
    FREEPOST
    CFD
    SK1 1TA

Or, you can use our normal postal address, but will need to place a stamp on your envelope:

Cash Finance Direct Limited
    Floor 7
    Dale House
    Tiviot Dale
    Stockport
    Cheshire
    SK1 1TA

A scanned copy of your telephone bill will be perfectly acceptable, please send it via email to: customerservices@horizonfinance.co.uk

If you are in any doubt that we have received your refund request, please do not hesitate to contact us, ideally via email to customerservices@horizonfinance.co.uk and we will come back to you as quickly as we can with an anticipated payment date, please include your name, address and telephone number so we can contact you via telephone if we need to.

We are not permitted to be paid from the proceeds of your premium rate call for a minimum period of 30 days, there may also be details missing that has not allowed us to correctly identify your call details which requires further investigation, to allow us sufficient time to deal with your request properly, please allow around 45 days from the date you posted your request for a refund before initiating contact with us. If 45 days have now passed, and you have not yet received a refund, there is a possibility that we may not have received your initial request.

We cannot be responsible for the postal system and regrettably there are instances where customers refund requests do not reach us, however, these are few and far between and still covered under our “no questions asked” refund policy.

In these circumstances, we would ask that you please contact our Customer Services team, ideally by email to customerservices@horizonfinance.co.uk or through our freephone service, 0800 195 1980, where we will investigate and promptly address your request as a matter of urgency.

Kind regards,
    Cash Finance Direct
    Dmp Mutual Support thread member No 82
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills