TizerCats Fiscal Adventures

Options

Comments

• TizerCat
    TizerCat Posts: 473 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you E-E I will look into that thread. Thanks for the tip :)

Feeling very virtuous as got all my housework done by lunchtime :) the flat is looking much better since I haven't had the horses to look after aswell! Sat used to be spent at the stables, now I do housework :)

Had a really wonderful ride today, the lesson was changed to an hours group hack. I had a lovely mannered horse to ride and it really increased my confidence. :):)

One of the students leaves tomorrow- so just one to cater for this week. :)

DD is hacking over to a nearby show tomorrow and has asked me to drive over as back up, which should be fun. Am hoping to still get to the allotment even if just for the evening. Managed an hour harvesting tomatoes/lettuce R.beans, chard and some baby sweetcorn, this evening just incase I don't get time tomorrow.

So all in all a lovely day :)
    Debt at LBM 27 Sept 2010 £40,640.17:o cleared it in 2017. Debt now £3600 on credit card 0% and £20k on consolidation loan Oh dear will I ever l learn!? B][/FONT
  • TizerCat
    Options
    Got up early and took duvet dog for a lovely walk along the seafront before most people were about :)

Spent a lovely day, in the sunshine, at the horseshow with DD. Both did very well for their first show. Only spent £1.20 all day, for a cup of tea, as DD bought me a bacon roll for helping her.

HM Chicken pie and HG potates (Roasted) and broccoli and Chard for tea. :) I'm pleased DD is having some too - as it is a change for her to have some proper food!

Feet are aching but will still try and amke the allotment this evening :)
    Debt at LBM 27 Sept 2010 £40,640.17:o cleared it in 2017. Debt now £3600 on credit card 0% and £20k on consolidation loan Oh dear will I ever l learn!? B][/FONT
  • Eyebright
    Eyebright Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hi TC!

Thanks I'm glad I'm feeling all better too! Your dinner sounded yum, and mostly HG too! I wish I was green fingered, but sadly I am not.

Hope things are going well for you. Still got the students?
    POAYDBX 2020 #? 20/4000
    1 debt vs 100 days #14 20/1000
    Saving for Christmas 2020 50/500
    EF Saving 285/500
  • TizerCat
    Options
    Hurrah first payment for the students has arrived :D

Have paid mortgage arrears off and it looks like the overdraft and parking permit aswell as I don't think there will be anything more to spend before payday! maybe just some more on the gas/electric metre !

A very sucessful month ...

have paid balance of new glasses
    booked and paid for Sun Holiday in Sept 4 days in Dartmoor
    Paid rent arrears off
    Paid mortgage arrears off
    Paid years parking permit
    Paid overdraft off

Happy Happy Happy! :j:j:j:j:j:j

Will wait until payday and put surplus £1's into my pots! :D

Must work out pots budget for next month tonight!
  • lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,780 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    That's smashing news, what's next to pay?
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • TizerCat
    edited 25 July 2011 at 10:37PM
    Options
    Do you know what Lucielle I don't know!!?! I ignore the debts so much that I only know in the back of my mind that i owe about £40K. Time to have look at my SOA again I think!

HM cheese and onion quiche from the freezer, left over roast pots from yesterday and salad from the lotte for tea - leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Managed to visit the allotment again and do some more weeding before it got too dark!

another NSD today too :)

Eyebright - I hadn't grown anything successfully until last year! It isn't as hard as I had thought. I have found for me the best thing is to sow a wide variety of things in small amounts and see what grows best. something is bound to grow! Quiet alot of my seeds didn't even germinate this year - :( but still have lots to eat :):)
  • TizerCat
    Options
    Secured & HP Debts
    Santander = 7657.23..Car loan now with charge against flat :(

Unsecured Debts
    Description....................Debt......Monthly.. .APR
    Student Loan...................2929.17...0.........0
    Lloyds overdraft...............4546.06...1.........0
    Barclaycard....................6324.66...1........ .0
    South East Water...............454.74....0.........0
    CCJ............................1593.14...0........ .0
    Lloyds visa....................16829.7...1.........0

Total debts..........£40,334.70

Which Makes South East Water the next debt in size. Am not really sure if I owe this at all!It was for a tap in a field I rented 6 years ago. Originally they billed me for over £2.5K but I wrote to them and said it couldn't be correct as I was only there 4 months!! Then I didn't hear back from them for 2 years until Aug 2009 when I got another bill for £454.74 but no explanation to why it had been reduced! I've heard nothing from them since though?

Will put money in the pot for this and when I have enough to clear it I will phone them and find out if it is still due. Should be able to pay it next month even with DS's B'day and the car's MOT, as will have students all of August.

There it is good to have a plan before payday :)
  • TizerCat
    Options
    Had brain wave have added debts to siggie - to keep them as a motivating reminder :)
  • TizerCat
    Options
    Action plan-

- Finish going through paperwork tonight (found student loan defferment form that should have gone back 2 weeks ago!)
    - Label pots ready for payday on Friday. am going to add car tax, insurance for next year and a Christmas pot to list.
    - Start looking at this site for news ways to save/generate extra income
    - look at ways of maximising productivity on allotment
  • lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,780 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Sounds like a plan Stan.
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family