Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Options

Comments

• Froggy-G
    Froggy-G Posts: 2,145 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon!

Have found £11.50 from early last year, and used them to 4 times their value for a nice family meal for xmas!!

Thanks MSE

Froggy :D
    Froggy's New Lillypad Fund
    Total so far: £ 10,009.77
  • lolo2
    Options
    Thanks to you, I have discovered £49 worth of vouchers.
  • Rienchen
    Rienchen Posts: 293 Forumite
    Options
    For all those who requested that their clubcard vouchers be re-issued in February, you will now be receiving them before Christmas - Yayy :j !

I logged onto my Clubcard Account and found out that my unclaimed voucher balance had disappeared, after a quick call to Tesco CS I found out that there will be a Pre-Christmas Clubcard Voucher mail-out.

Extremely handy for all those cash strapped Christmas Shoppers out there.....like ME!!!:rotfl:

Oh good, was slightly worried as yesterday I'm sure I had a balance of 1000 points and now there's only 21 and nothing listed in my 'vouchers' so feared £10 had gone missing.
    £9500/£10000 baby fund saved so far
  • JimmyTheWig
    JimmyTheWig Posts: 12,199 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    RedBalloon wrote: »
    HELP! I'm just at the checkout buying a kettle...
    I had images of you standing in store posting this via a mobile phone when I first read this!
    [I presume that the answer you've already got has worked.]
  • RedBalloon
    RedBalloon Posts: 1,467 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had images of you standing in store posting this via a mobile phone when I first read this!
    [I presume that the answer you've already got has worked.]

Yeah, I realised I can't use £20 of double up vouchers for a £19.97 kettle - so I'm going to opt for a more expensive one that takes me just over the £20 I think. Looks like the full £20 has to be used on 'electrical'.
    "Buy me, Lady", said the frock, "and I will make you into a BEAUTIFUL & WHOLE & COMPLETE human being".
    "Do not be silly", said the Man, "for a frock alone cannot do that".
    "True", said the Lady, "I will have the shoes and the bag as well".
    :rotfl:
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    RedBalloon wrote: »
    Yeah, I realised I can't use £20 of double up vouchers for a £19.97 kettle - so I'm going to opt for a more expensive one that takes me just over the £20 I think. Looks like the full £20 has to be used on 'electrical'.

Whatever you're buying, the total can't be less than the voucher total. Eg. with toy vouchers you couldn't use £40 worth of tokens for a toy that was £39.99 - (I was hunting round for a cheap filler and found a little mini lego figure for £1-odd to take it over the total) - bit annoying but probably their way of getting you to spend more money!
  • **dancingbutterfly**
    Options
    Ive just checked and had £23.50 of unused vouchers! so ive just ordered £90 of goldsmiths vouchers! we're using them to buy our wedding rings next year.

thanks mse!.....oh and tesco!
  • Malmac
    Options
    Tesco has also changed its policy on allowing 'expired' vouchers that have not been used in store or on line to be reactivated as new. Previously, there was no official expiry date and a phone call was all that was needed to Customer Services reactivate them. This change was done without any official communication or notice although Tesco insisted it had sent out a notice. The excuse that is given is that after a period of time 'the vouchers drop off the system' - so beware if you have old unused vouchers - Tesco won't honour them and you lose out completely.
  • phoenix585
    Options
    Thanks for this, found £7 of unused vouchers! Great!:beer:
  • cathg_3
    cathg_3 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    fadedpages wrote: »
    Does anyone else keep getting a "Sorry, we are currently experiencing problems with our system, please try again later." message when they try to put in the Clubcard details? I've tried a few times over the last couple of days and always get this. :/

This happened to me - I was starting to think it was because everyone was logging on to spend their vouchers before the value decrease.

I sent an email asking when the system would be up again and a very nice lady phoned me to say it was because they'd not inputted my clubcard name correctly. She'd since corrected it so I was able to get online straight away. Hope this helps :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback