Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Options

Comments

• twinkle65
    Options
    I requested my vouchers to be re-sent out to me 2 weeks ago as I discovered that I had £132 unused. I was told that they would be with me this week and that I could still use them online (doubled up). Great or so I thought. Vouchers have not arrived so I decided to use them online but when I went into my account it seems that my £132 has disappeared in to thin air! Called CU and was told that as the vouchers are DUE to be sent out to me and will be with my by the 15th, they have been taken off the system. I pointed out that the idea was that I take advantage of the double points promotion and be able to use them by the deadline of the 5th and had I known I would have used them sooner online. Was told that I had been given duff information about sending them out in time for me to use them for the promotion and that there was nothing they could do except apologise. Feel a bit miffed to say the least!! Don't know if I can take this any further. Can anyone help please?
  • chucklesister2
    Options
    Thanks MSE I have discovered £16.50 from last year
  • Sarahjk21
    Options
    Just logged in to double check that I didn't have any- we bought zoo tickets for autum half term so was certain I had spent the lot- wrong! some how they have ll reappeared so traded them in for double vouchers and have all our xmas wine for nothing! delivery on saturday for free and more points and earnt plus quidco. am delighted this glitches never happen to me and they just have so thanks!!!
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tried to do this today to sort out before the 5th and it wont let me log in saying my clubcard number does not match the details I gave. So I call them as requested to sort it out and they are closed due to the weather GRRRRRRRR so I guess I will miss the deadline of the 5th. Any chance they will extend it by a week I will try when I finally get through whenever that may be.

Who did you call, it is only the Reward line in Crawley, that is closed due to the snow. The others on the main line though very busy, are open, and you want the my clubcard account option.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • no1catman
    Options
    Does anyone know when, if I order some rewards tokens today, i'll get them by? I know it says within 2 weeks, but wanted what people's experience has been?
    Also, I'm trying to change them into a token for a plant which is £7.50 (in vouchers). I've got £5.50, and then another £2 in my boyfriend's name - it does say they will be delivered to my address on the final page, but I don't know if this is simply automatic. I would have thought that it would have to go to my address if there's only one token - but not sure if there is indeed only one token on these things. My boyfriend's card isn't registered to my address. Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    x
    No, you only have £5.50 - of which you can exchange £5.00 for £10.00 exchange voucher. The other voucher, is not in your name, is not at the same address - it won't be accepted.
  • no1catman
    Options
    To twinkle65

Sounds like the person thought he was giving you an option - either A or B - it was probably too late to do a reissue, so either use them on-line or rollover - to Dec mailing. He perceived that you opted for B - hence there were cancelled and coming out soon in the next mailing.
    However, those vouchers should be available to see (and use) on-line before they physically arrive.
  • vintage_beanpole
    Options
    no1catman wrote: »
    No, you only have £5.50 - of which you can exchange £5.00 for £10.00 exchange voucher. The other voucher, is not in your name, is not at the same address - it won't be accepted.

Actually it appears to have worked fine. :)
  • Tabbykitten
    Tabbykitten Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 5 December 2010 at 6:07PM
    Options
    Hi all

Converted all my vouchers to Rewards yesterday evening and they told me the deadline is now extended to the 8th.

Also I had one for £6 that had expired on 30 November - she told me she would roll it forward and send me a new one, but obviously I won't get it in time before the deadline - still better than losing it altogether.
  • notaproblem
    Options
    I have been trying since yesterday to acess my Tesco clubcard account to check whether I have any vouchers that I didn't use. I can log in and when I get to the point to confirm my clubcard details I then get an message saying Sorry, we are currently experiencing problems with our system, please try again later

Is anyone else experiencing this problem. I have tried using Firefox and Explorer and still get the same message.

• cathg_3
    cathg_3 Posts: 11 Forumite
    edited 3 December 2010 at 8:36PM
    Options
    I have been trying since yesterday to acess my Tesco clubcard account to check whether I have any vouchers that I didn't use. I can log in and when I get to the point to confirm my clubcard details I then get an message saying Sorry, we are currently experiencing problems with our system, please try again later

Is anyone else experiencing this problem. I have tried using Firefox and Explorer and still get the same message.

I had the same message. After sending them an email to ask when the system would be working again they phoned me to say that my name had been incorrectly spelt their end which they'd since corrected and I was able to go online straight afterwards.

At this stage if there's a phone number I'd be inclined to give them a ring - 0800 591 688
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback