Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Options

Comments

• Haru
    Haru Posts: 99 Forumite
    Options
    Oooh I have £3! I didnt think I had anything :D It says I have 382 points in my December statement, does that mean I have £6 in total? and if so, will they be added together before the double up thingy ends? I never get anything from tesco so I have no idea about how it works lol! hoping to treat myself before christmas! :)
  • alexandrite
    alexandrite Posts: 552 Forumite
    edited 30 November 2010 at 6:03PM
    Options
    For all those who requested that their clubcard vouchers be re-issued in February, you will now be receiving them before Christmas - Yayy :j !

I logged onto my Clubcard Account and found out that my unclaimed voucher balance had disappeared, after a quick call to Tesco CS I found out that there will be a Pre-Christmas Clubcard Voucher mail-out.

Extremely handy for all those cash strapped Christmas Shoppers out there.....like ME!!!:rotfl:
  • mrsJef
    mrsJef Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there peeps!

I know i'm probably being really stupid but i hope someone can help get over this!!
    If I double up my vouchers can i spend them on anything in the relevant department? i.e. if i choose toys on the toys link from the double-up page there only seems to be a couple of pages with toys on it, where as the tesco direct site has more.Is it selected toys only? And the same with clothes?

Hope you can help
    Thanks.x
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mrsJef wrote: »
    Hi there peeps!

I know i'm probably being really stupid but i hope someone can help get over this!!
    If I double up my vouchers can i spend them on anything in the relevant department? i.e. if i choose toys on the toys link from the double-up page there only seems to be a couple of pages with toys on it, where as the tesco direct site has more.Is it selected toys only? And the same with clothes?
    Hope you can help
    Thanks.x
    There are exclusions in each dept., if you look at Tesco Direct, against each if include - it will say 'clubcard voucher exchange' if it doesn't say something like that - it isn't covered by this promotion.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • RedBalloon
    RedBalloon Posts: 1,467 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HELP! I'm just at the checkout buying a kettle. It's £19.97 and I've added £5 worth of my clubcard vouchers to the checkout page but it's only taken £5 off my bill instead £10.......can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? :o Many thanks.....
    "Buy me, Lady", said the frock, "and I will make you into a BEAUTIFUL & WHOLE & COMPLETE human being".
    "Do not be silly", said the Man, "for a frock alone cannot do that".
    "True", said the Lady, "I will have the shoes and the bag as well".
    :rotfl:
  • RoseE
    Options
    Apparantly my vouchers expired yesterday, but I have just used them online!
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    RedBalloon wrote: »
    HELP! I'm just at the checkout buying a kettle. It's £19.97 and I've added £5 worth of my clubcard vouchers to the checkout page but it's only taken £5 off my bill instead £10.......can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? :o Many thanks.....

You have to exchange them first for double up tokens you can't just put the original clubcard voucher in and get double up.
  • fadedpages
    Options
    Does anyone else keep getting a "Sorry, we are currently experiencing problems with our system, please try again later." message when they try to put in the Clubcard details? I've tried a few times over the last couple of days and always get this. :/
  • vusys1
    vusys1 Posts: 246 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    had £6.50 from last year :)
  • mikos_2
    Options
    I found £6 which has bought two cineworld tickets on rewards. Thanks!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback