IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

highview parking ltd fine!

Options

Comments

• vax2002
    vax2002 Posts: 7,187 Forumite
    Options
    The advise on here about writing to these parking scammers is years out of date.
    Surely it MUST be revised, for a website to offer such poor advice is a scandal
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • give_them_FA
    give_them_FA Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    Options
    Miiicra, the reason they persist is because they don't stand a snowball's of getting any money legally. They think if they worry you enough that you will crack and pay. Really, do not take any notice. It is simply a well-rehearsed routine on their part and when they realise it won't wash with you they go away. Simple as.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    miiicra wrote: »
    I received a letter plus photos of my car from highview Parking Ltd saying i stayed over 3 hours in a car park in Watford. at the time they stated my car was actually involved in an accident and written off.... I have taken advise from here and replied stating i was not the driver of the car and would expect no response. the other day I got a second reminder to pay the fine of £75 i replied stating again I was not the Driver and enclosed the original letter. Today I have received a reply asking me to give them the drivers details and that until they receive that information this PCN will remain open. What do I do..????? I have read others post and stated to ignore this but they are not leaving me alone.

Dunno why you wrote to them. Just ignore them!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Anna_Nonymouse
    Options
    So they have let you off twice.

It seems to me that you should pay and learn your lesson. Time limits are there for a reason. Pay more attention next time.

I've just had a look at your other posts ; you sound like one of my kids when they are playing "opposite day" - you know the kind of thing "I hate chocolate", "I love Simon Cowell" "you should always pay a PPC invoice!"

Kids, eh? Say the funniest things.
  • Stephen_Leak
    Stephen_Leak Posts: 8,762 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 21 May 2012 at 7:36PM
    Options
    His posts are almost 2 years old. I suggest that the ID and posts are deleted.

However, I can't resist quoting his first one for posterity ...
    It amazes me how people think they can successfuly ignore a debt enforcement organisation. Sooner or later these cases will come to a head. Do not say that you have not been warned!

Prophetic, or what? :)
    The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in my life. :)
  • give_them_FA
    Options
    Obviously one of our favourite troll's previous identities. Hadn't seen them before. I am surprised that old threads do not get locked up and a link to the current index placed at the end of them.
  • sgtbush
    sgtbush Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    here is the managing directors address

Mr Simon Marc Leigh

35 BALLARDS LANE FINCHLEY,
    LONDON

N3 1XW

write him a letter with the words cheque enclosed
    dont put a stamp on it
    in the letter just say thanks for your toilet paper you sent me, here is some back scammer!
  • miketaff1408
    miketaff1408 Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just ignore it. There is more chance of a budgerigar playing in goal for England in the Euro finals than the clowns at Highview taking anyone to court.

But a little complaint to her manager might be in order.

You might not be that far off the mark!!!

There might not be a budgerigar playing in goal for England, but there may be a canary!!! :D

(Norwich goalkeeper John Ruddy)
  • AltheHibby
    AltheHibby Posts: 733 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mike,

you post anything that awful again I will report you as a spammer! It was ruddy awful. :-)
  • give_them_FA
    Options
    OH NO! If a Canary plays in goal for England does that mean Highview will take someone to court?

No, they are not that stupid. Panic over.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure