Freecle / freecycle and balloons on sticks

Options

Comments

• thepedestrian
    Options
    Mrs.W wrote: »
    Our group has a regular who posts wanted's on behalf of his children, who apparently want to further their collections of fob watches and vintage Hornby railway equipment.

classic :j
    As Martin says - please be nice - there is no such thing as a stupid question ! ;)
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    have had a proper clearout today and put about 10 things on..........neadless to say this person will be getting none of them.
    subject: please

If that's Ok i'll take it from you ,,
    send me an email asap

many thanks
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • Mrs.W_2
    Mrs.W_2 Posts: 584 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    have had a proper clearout today and put about 10 things on..........neadless to say this person will be getting none of them.
    Hey, you got a talented one - they knew where to find the shift key. My favourite request today was, "u still got this?"
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Hey, you got a talented one - they knew where to find the shift key. My favourite request today was, "u still got this?"

ohh yes well bred up here :D do they honestly think they'll get it??
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • Smallfries
    Smallfries Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    there was a caravan going on our area, needed a bit of work though, maybe the holiday maker should have took that and put some effort in!!!
    Been away but now i am back!

:)
  • cyberbob
    cyberbob Posts: 9,480 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    We had one this morning. Listed at 8am by 10am another message stating due to lack of communication these are now at charity shop. Nothing like giving it a wee chance eh.
  • mcjordi
    mcjordi Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ive listed a few things on there before..nobody responded ( been on a week maybe more ) then i get a email outta the blue asking if i still had the seats. i did say in my add i only had the storage available for a week and must be gone by then otherwise they were gonna be tipped..

also replied to a few offered ones and never got a reply
    Sealed pot challenger # 10
    1v100 £15/300
  • hermum
    hermum Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    We have someone who needs extra space in house so will take a summer house off anyone's hands. He did say thanks, so if I could only find my spare summer house.
    I think it must be with the spare dishwasher, someone else posted on here about a while ago.
  • sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

I also listed a huge pile of stuff once, and some bloke emailed me and said "I'll take the lot. Phone ***". Yeah, right.
  • drc
    drc Posts: 2,057 Forumite
    Options
    This was offered on my local Freecycle this afternoon;

"Offered: 4 packets of crisps

Flavour steak and onion.

Collect from (local area)"

:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories