Kleeneeze or Betterware?

Options

Comments

• Peter_Pan
    Peter_Pan Posts: 791 Forumite
    Options
    Your right about Poundland. Your right about bringing the items to your door. It is a choice whether people buy or not.

Another failure in the service Kleeneze supllies is........ when you have a rep that starts & ends. What happens to those customers that bought something & want to return the products??? I've heard this happens & Kleeneze HQ wont refund them, the next person that does the area doesn't refund them either as they didn't make the sale. Care to comment???

Regards
    John

When we did Kleeneze about 5 years ago we came across this several times where someone wanted a product returned and refunded and they couldn't get hold of their distributor, we used to contact HO ourselves and sort out a refund and on one occasion we refunded the monies ourselves and then sent the said item back with our returns with a note and we got a credit on our account. I know we gained customers because we did that and would never quibble at a refund for whatever reason, i also know we were in the minority but customer service is what builds this type of Business and where alot of distributors let the side down.
    We love what we are doing and we love why we're doing it!!
  • Peter_Pan
    Options
    Even now 5 years on we must be listed as Kleeneze agents somewhere cos we still get a couple of phones calls each month from customers who cannot contact their own distributor and we have calls from over 30 miles away!!! they all think we are HO , our number must be more easily found than HO .:rotfl:
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Peter_Pan wrote: »
    Even now 5 years on we must be listed as Kleeneze agents somewhere cos we still get a couple of phones calls each month from customers who cannot contact their own distributor and we have calls from over 30 miles away!!! they all think we are HO , our number must be more easily found than HO .:rotfl:

Can you explain how they find your number? I've done many searches for kleeneze and NEVER came up with your number. In fact. when ever I search for a kleeneze number I only find kleeneze numbers.

I really would like to know how someone searching for kleeneze Ho would find you? Have you left a web page, claiming you are kleeneze Ho somewhere?
  • Peter_Pan
    Options
    Can you explain how they find your number? I've done many searches for kleeneze and NEVER came up with your number. In fact. when ever I search for a kleeneze number I only find kleeneze numbers.

I really would like to know how someone searching for kleeneze Ho would find you? Have you left a web page, claiming you are kleeneze Ho somewhere?

It seems to be people asking directory enquiries for "Kleeneze" and i think it may have been a free listing we had in one of the yellow pages (Yell or Yahoo or something) as Kleeneze Agents in the home shopping section because when a few weeks ago they called me when i applied for a free listing for Wikaniko and said we already had a listing which they have now changed over to Wikaniko - will be interesting to see if we get any more calls now. I hope not!
    Seems directory enquiries just look at the local area if the customers don't know where HO is which most don't.
  • Honest_John_666
    Options
    Peter_Pan wrote: »

This is probably customers keeping your number.

As there's no form of territory management system in place, I'd think this is probably an old customer calling you to see if you can refund them???

Just imagine what will happen in the future........everyone will not want to buy from Kleeneze because the 'shop' closes with every rep that starts & finishes

What happens in Betterware when this rep change goes on???

Where is PETESTAN when you need an answer, probaly asking his upline!!!

C'mon......... surely we must have some other Kleeneze reps watching??? Probabaly all washing their Ferraris, or taking a conference call from James Cann :rotfl:

Maybe still figuring out a way to pay for Hong Kong??? Wasn't the big rumour about the money lost @ Farepack something to do with EHR funding one of these HYPED up trips abroad???

Regards
    John
    The Seeker of Truth & Justice for all
  • petestan
    petestan Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I can only say what I do in those situations which if it is a product I sell regularly I refund the customer hoping they will order from me in the future, if it isn't a product I sell then I send it back to Kleeneze on their behalf telling them that Kleeneze will refund them but it may take them a month or two to process my returns and send the cheque.

I cannot do anything about other distributors joining and never going back for their cat's can I, it p....s me off also but if I see any old cat's on steps that have been there for month's I pick them up and get rid of them. If I come across a newbie blanketing who doesn't come back for his / her books I leave it a week or so after they were supposed to collect them and if they still haven't I will pick up the ones on the steps BUT only after I have contacted them to see if they are coming back for their books.

I did once have a customer tell me she ordered something off the Betterware guy and he quit then the next guy who came round wouldn't refund her so it can happen with them also.

As for the comment about 3 months versus 12 months for refunds, I agree Kleeneze should give a 12 month guarantee but what can I do about it? All I can do is replace the item for the customer whether it's been over 3 months or not (which I do and send the faulty one back on the new invoice) or send the item back for kleeneze to refund them if it's been over 3 months.
    The latter option I don't like doing because I hate the customer having to wait so long but what else can I do.
  • Honest_John_666
    Options
    petestan wrote: »
    I can only say what I do in those situations which if it is a product I sell regularly I refund the customer hoping they will order from me in the future, if it isn't a product I sell then I send it back to Kleeneze on their behalf telling them that Kleeneze will refund them but it may take them a month or two to process my returns and send the cheque.

I cannot do anything about other distributors joining and never going back for their cat's can I, it p....s me off also but if I see any old cat's on steps that have been there for month's I pick them up and get rid of them. If I come across a newbie blanketing who doesn't come back for his / her books I leave it a week or so after they were supposed to collect them and if they still haven't I will pick up the ones on the steps BUT only after I have contacted them to see if they are coming back for their books.

I did once have a customer tell me she ordered something off the Betterware guy and he quit then the next guy who came round wouldn't refund her so it can happen with them also.

As for the comment about 3 months versus 12 months for refunds, I agree Kleeneze should give a 12 month guarantee but what can I do about it? All I can do is replace the item for the customer whether it's been over 3 months or not (which I do and send the faulty one back on the new invoice) or send the item back for kleeneze to refund them if it's been over 3 months.
    The latter option I don't like doing because I hate the customer having to wait so long but what else can I do.

Thanks for the reply :T & your honesty

Thats absolutley disgraceful a customer has to wait that long for a refund. I've never heard that before :mad: thats terrible

I think the difference I'm getting at is that if Betterware loses a rep, the customer always has a route to get a refund. They have Area Managers & Regional Managers & will always honour every transaction. That's what I call customer service. :T

Anything else you can add to this thread to sway the vote???

Regards
    John
  • Maz
    Maz Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Findel share price currently at 7.5

Doesn't sound good to me.
    'The only thing that helps me keep my slender grip on reality is the friendship I have with my collection of singing potatoes'

Sleepy J.
  • petestan
    petestan Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the reply :T & your honesty

Thats absolutley disgraceful a customer has to wait that long for a refund. I've never heard that before :mad: thats terrible

I think the difference I'm getting at is that if Betterware loses a rep, the customer always has a route to get a refund. They have Area Managers & Regional Managers & will always honour every transaction. That's what I call customer service. :T

Anything else you can add to this thread to sway the vote???

Regards
    John

Hi Honest John 666. I was expecting more abuse so thanks for that.

The reason for it taking up to 2 months is we can only send returns back once a month, so if the customer sends an item back over 3 months old and I haven't sold any in the last 3 months to anyone else I have to use this process.

If the item is given back to me just after I have sent my returns it will be 4 weeks before I can send any more, it can then take the returns dept. another month to process my returns and then they get the service centre to send a cheque to the customer.
    Hence you can see why I don't like doing this it's always a last resort, I would much rather refund the customer straight away, which is why it would be a heck of a lot easier if they extended the 84 days we get from the original invoice date. :D
  • Honest_John_666
    Options
    petestan wrote: »
    Hi Honest John 666. I was expecting more abuse so thanks for that.

The reason for it taking up to 2 months is we can only send returns back once a month, so if the customer sends an item back over 3 months old and I haven't sold any in the last 3 months to anyone else I have to use this process.

If the item is given back to me just after I have sent my returns it will be 4 weeks before I can send any more, it can then take the returns dept. another month to process my returns and then they get the service centre to send a cheque to the customer.
    Hence you can see why I don't like doing this it's always a last resort, I would much rather refund the customer straight away, which is why it would be a heck of a lot easier if they extended the 84 days we get from the original invoice date. :D

Thanks again, I never knew this. You sound a decent person & not the normal HYPED UP believer you normally come across, Good luck to you :money:

I asked Bettertware this question & they refund every week to therefore keep the cutomer happy.

If you cant send your returns back that must mean you are out of pocket from along time & therefore this also must pay a major effect on your cash flow thus interfering again with gross & net profits

IMO - Kleeneze right at the top is earning good money maybe great money BUT you you would've to have started approx 15/20 years ago & I do not think anyone in this day & age will ever get their again. Yes of course you can earn £300 per week BUT that isn't a good income IMO

IMO - Betterware is a far far greater all round company. Similar in a lot of places BUT IMO far far far more honest & ethical in this day & age. I do know someone that is a Regional Manager in Oxfordshire so I do badger him for updates every now & again. He's a very decent honest, blunt, to the point & down to earth person who I dont ever think would lie to me. He turns over approx £1m each year in Betterware he hasn't told me on what % though :cool:

Good luck & have a great weekend :T

Regards
    John
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business