Kleeneeze or Betterware?

Options

Comments

• petestan
    petestan Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh another Kleeneze rep, arent you fed up of this MLM scam yet any more victims you got signed up?

As for customers dont make me laugh I dont know one single person who ever buys from Kleeneze and I have asked many but I do know there reps dont last long because they ben lied to by Kleeneze rep how much money they can make

Still your catalogues make nice fuel for my burner

Yeh Yeh, here is a photo of 1000's of my old customer order forms in my filing cabinet, that isn't even all of them I have a box full elsewhere and I have thrown a load out as the filing cabinet was full.
    But you know better, Kleeneze distributors get NO orders do we apart from little old ladies who order once and then never again. :D

http://s649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/petestan/
  • Honest_John_666
    Options
    petestan wrote: »
    Fair enough John that is your opinion, I would agree that I am not sure the tv adverts are getting anyone to join Kleeneze as a distributor but they are getting existing distributors new customers, I have personally had 4 or 5 new customers requesting a catalogue due to the tv advert, now work that out across the 10,000+ distributors and it means a lot of new business.

Didn't I read somewhere that Betterware have copied Kleeneze and expanded into Poland now?
    ""Kleeneze
    Sales in Kleeneze, our direct selling brand, were £62.0m for the period to 2 April 2010 (2009: £65.1m).
    Benchmark* operating profit for the period was £6.3m (2009: £6.1m) as a result of careful cost and margin
    management.
    During the past year Kleeneze distributor numbers have stabilised, following several years of annual decline.
    The key strategic requirement for Kleeneze remains to increase the number of distributors and the success
    of recent direct TV campaigns provides appropriate support for the belief that this will be achieved in the
    future."
    They would not be able to put this statement in their accounts if they didn't have a very good idea it would happen, plus given the way Findel have dumped most of the other companies they bought at the same time as us must mean we are doing something right.

I dont think you need to be a rocket scientist to read between the lines there do you??? It doesn't look good. When you take into account that Findel moved Kleeneze from their offices in Bristol to Accrington as a major cost saving exercise & still the sales go backwards I think you are sinking, I dont think you'll be extinct though, but dont worry your up line & their upline will tell you differnet!!!

Personally I would think that any company that targets the '2nd income' looking people should have been moving in the right direction during the supposed Credit Crunch. Kleeneze hasn't FACT. Betterware have also a Fact

As for Betterware in Poland, I dont really know. There was a rumour of them trying MLM in Poland, but again I'm not sure. You sound as if you know. How are you getting on in Holland & Germany??? Ask your upline & I'll give you the facts!!!

Regards again
    John
    The Seeker of Truth & Justice for all
  • Honest_John_666
    Options
    Oh another Kleeneze rep, arent you fed up of this MLM scam yet any more victims you got signed up?

As for customers dont make me laugh I dont know one single person who ever buys from Kleeneze and I have asked many but I do know there reps dont last long because they ben lied to by Kleeneze rep how much money they can make

Still your catalogues make nice fuel for my burner

Why is there so much hatred towards Kleeneze???

I do have a few stories of people being attacked by fellow Kleeneze reps.

I had someone swear at me a few weeks ago from Kleeneze this was in front of my 7 yeard old daughter :mad:

I called Kleeneze direct & someone was to call me back. You guessed it...... no one did!!! Great advert, maybe we should have that on the TV too???

As far as I'm concerned the company is one of the worst I have ever come across & the more people that we all tell the better IMO

Regards
    John
  • NeverInDebt
    NeverInDebt Posts: 4,634 Forumite
    Options
    Its not just Kleeneze although they are one of the worst due to they have multiple reps in areas unlike Betterware

Kleeneze are just another MLM scheme those at the top due well out of the mugs who pound the streets putting there catalogues in peoples doors many of whom dont want them

Then of course there is the over priced tat they sell which can be fond much cheaper in Wilkos or Poundland.

Why is there so much hatred towards Kleeneze???

I do have a few stories of people being attacked by fellow Kleeneze reps.

I had someone swear at me a few weeks ago from Kleeneze this was in front of my 7 yeard old daughter :mad:

I called Kleeneze direct & someone was to call me back. You guessed it...... no one did!!! Great advert, maybe we should have that on the TV too???

As far as I'm concerned the company is one of the worst I have ever come across & the more people that we all tell the better IMO

Regards
    John
  • petestan
    petestan Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 August 2010 at 2:28PM
    Options
    I don't force anyone to buy anything from me, all I do is ask the householder if they want a cat. / put a catalogue through people's doors, if they don't want anything they don't order anything, simple as that, with me I also put a note through asking if they would like another cat. or not, if not tick the box and I never leave them another cat. again.

At the end of the day there are loads of other companies putting loads of other stuff through your letterbox (Royal Mail especially) so why so much hostility to Kleeneze distributor's most of who are simply trying to make a bit of extra money, there are only a very select few earning thousands per month.

As for never in debt's comments about poundland apart from the fact that you may not have a poundland near you, not everyone lives in a big town, you then have to travel into town to try and get the item if they have that item (it may be in one of the other pound stores) costing you more in petrol or bus fares compared to it being delivered to your door. Anyway now most of kleeneze's cleaning items are their own brand and cannot be found in a poundland and there are loads of other non cleaning items that will never be found in poundland. I regularly look on ebay if items are out of stock for a few weeks to see if I can find the same item cheap there or not and only occasionally do I succeed.

Besides which on the high street you have your poundland shops and your M+S shops up to your John Lewis's so who says we are expensive have you ever compared prices in those.

I said I wasn't going to get into a slanging match so I think I will leave it at this, no matter what I say you have your opinion and I have mine and we will never convince either of us any different so there's no point continuing.
  • NeverInDebt
    NeverInDebt Posts: 4,634 Forumite
    Options
    But you expect others to then put your catalogue on there door step if they either want something or dont, you may come back to collect but I know plenty of times when others dont, I suspect they gave up any hope of making anything and were basically lied to be some rep up the chain on this MLM scheme after all they need [STRIKE]mugs[/STRIKE] new recruits to keep the mlm scheme running
    I don't force anyone to buy anything from me, all I do is ask the householder if they want a cat. / put a catalogue through people's doors, if they don't want anything they don't order anything, simple as that, with me I also put a note through asking if they would like another cat. or not, if not tick the box and I never leave them another cat. again.

At the end of the day there are loads of other companies putting loads of other stuff through your letterbox (Royal Mail especially) so why so much hostility to Kleeneze distributor's most of who are simply trying to make a bit of extra money, there are only a very select few earning thousands per month.

As for never in debt's comments about poundland apart from the fact that you may not have a poundland near you, not everyone lives in a big town, you then have to travel into town to try and get the item if they have that item (it may be in one of the other pound stores) costing you more in petrol or bus fares compared to it being delivered to your door. Anyway now most of kleeneze's cleaning items are their own brand and cannot be found in a poundland and there are loads of other non cleaning items that will never be found in poundland. I regularly look on ebay if items are out of stock for a few weeks to see if I can find the same item cheap there or not and only occasionally do I succeed.

Besides which on the high street you have your poundland shops and your M+S shops up to your John Lewis's so who says we are expensive have you ever compared prices in those.

I said I wasn't going to get into a slanging match so I think I will leave it at this, no matter what I say you have your opinion and I have mine and we will never convince either of us any different so there's no point continuing.
  • Vicky_Smith
    Options
    I've been reading your exchanges with interest. I've never worked for either company but I have a friend who's been with Betterware for a couple of years and a relative who does it occasionally. I've heard them both talk about Betterware vs Kleeneze. Both companies seem to operate in a very similar way but the main difference would appear to be that there are no costs at all to do the Betterware job, everything's provided for them - they've got no idea how lucky they are. I wish I got that much support in my own job! It's definitely not MLM which seems to be the basis of the Kleeneze job and which is always suspect in my opinion. My cousin always does Betterware when she's saving for a holiday or something like that and does it for a couple of months. My friend was made redundant about 4 years ago and looked at both companies - but he thought the Betterware one was definitely best and he really went for it - they seem to be doing really well and their profits have been going up every year he reckons. He looks at it as a personal business service he provides in his area and he's really careful about not knocking on doors and annoying people. I've looked through the catalogue a few times and there's always something that looks pretty good value for money when you consider it comes straight to your door and you don't have to pay for it til you get it!
  • OldGreyFox
    OldGreyFox Posts: 1,403 Forumite
    Options
    The latest feedback here http://www.squidoo.com/kleeneze makes interest reading.
  • Honest_John_666
    Options

Your right about Poundland. Your right about bringing the items to your door. It is a choice whether people buy or not.

Another failure in the service Kleeneze supllies is........ when you have a rep that starts & ends. What happens to those customers that bought something & want to return the products??? I've heard this happens & Kleeneze HQ wont refund them, the next person that does the area doesn't refund them either as they didn't make the sale. Care to comment???

The core products in the Kleeneze & Betterware book are virtually the same. SO........why are 90% of these core products cheaper in Betterware & why do Betterware offer a no quibble 12 month guartantee on all its products??? I would say this gaurantee alone is why its better to shop with Betterware than these so called pound shops!!! Care to comment???

As for the hatred, it probably comes from people keep on spouting on how fantastic Kleeneze is. If it was that fanstsic everyone would be doing it. If your earning money then that's a great, if you've got 1000's of customers then you must earn enough so therefore dont be so greedy.

Truth of the fact is anyone who has got into Kleeneze years ago is doing very well thank-you. The 90% rest of you are sucked into
    this cult, this a dream, this hype this MLM/NWM fantasy Island & continually preach when in fact the more you preach the more get to hear the absolute horror stories associated with Kleeneze & all dream seekers it attracts

I hope this helps

Regards
    John
  • Honest_John_666
    Options
    OldGreyFox wrote: »
    The latest feedback here makes interest reading.

Hadn't read this one, makes a lot of sense, Thanks :T

Regards
    John
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business