Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Options

Comments

• trixietoes
    trixietoes Posts: 676 Forumite
    Options
    ebaybaby wrote: »
    PIZZA!!! Do you have a recipe you could share?!

Yes it was from here .. http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/124935-how-do-i-make-syn-free-pizza.html

it uses tesco wholemeal bread mix for the base as this had been approved by SW as being OK as a HeB choice (I did just use w/meal four though)

I used 57g of wet dough rolled out to make my base but reading the thread again it says used 75g of wet dough. Mmmm could have had a bigger pizza. Then light mozzarella from my HeA.
    "People buy things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like" - Clive Hamilton on Consumerism.
  • consultant31
    consultant31 Posts: 4,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ebaybaby wrote: »
    PIZZA!!! Do you have a recipe you could share?!

Pizza with Tomato Topping

Packet instant mash
    Fry Light

½ Large Tin Chopped Tomatoes
    1 Small onion, chopped
    Some Passata
    Oregano
    Pinch of Sweetener
    Salt and Pepper

Other toppings
    28g per person Cheddar Cheese, grated (HEA)
    Ideas: sliced mushrooms, sweetcorn, peppers, onions etc.

Preheat the oven to Gas 6
    Spray a flat baking tray with Fry Light.
    Make the mash (a little thicker than normal) and spread thinly onto the baking tray and spray again with Fry Light to cover the pizza base. Bake until the base starts to turn brown and crispy – this may take a while.

Meanwhile make the tomato sauce. In a non-stick frying pan add all of the tomato topping ingredients and cook on a fairly high heat. Add more Passata if the mixture dries out. The mixture does need to be fairly thick though and the onions must be cooked.

Spread this on top of the base.
    Add your choice of toppings (sweetcorn, mushrooms, sliced Quorn sausage or a HEB of bacon, cooked chicken etc). Spray again with Fry Light and bake for 5-10 minutes – until everything has cooked

Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake until the cheese has melted.
    Serve sliced.

Free on Green plan + HEA for the cheese.
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • consultant31
    consultant31 Posts: 4,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    bettyB wrote: »
    Can i ask a question about yoghurt? I seem to have accidentally bought too much.

I have Total 0%, very low fat natural yoghurt, and creme fraiche.

I used the creme fraiche last night in my creamy bacon pasta which was really nice.

I know I can just eat the other two with fruit but I was wondering if there are any good SW recipes I can use them in?
    I vaguely remember using Total 0% in curry once.

thanks
    B.

ps- got dinner's chicken marinading in mrsM's sauce already! smells fab! :D

My all time favourite pud is 0% Greek yoghurt with a couple of teaspoons of lemon curd stirred through (1 level teaspoon = ½ syn). If you have more syns to spare, crumble a mini meringue nest into it too (2½ - 3 syns depending on make). It's divine :p
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Today I have mostly been eating:

B - weetabix milk [a] coffee

L - mugshot, couscous fritta, babybel [a], muller, oaty bar

T - very late as at meeting til gone 9pm. Pasta, exlite s/cream [1], mixed salad leaves, toms, cue

Snacks - banana, 2x apples, pineapple, half a digestive [2]

Syns - 3

Felt lousy on way home from work [IBS] so couldn't face food before my meeting. Didn't really want anything when I got home but tummy was rumbling so had a light meal with not much pasta. Still feel rough though :(.

Well done on the losses :T:T
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • bettyB_2
    bettyB_2 Posts: 1,286 Forumite
    Options
    Well today's plan went out the window - got a bug infestation in the kitchen (bleugh!) so had to clean it top to bottom and then was so grossed out by the whole ordeal I couldnt face cooking in it. So I had 3 cereal bars and some nuts for lunch and for dinner we had handmade burger and chips in the local pub. it's one of my fave meals and I really needed it after the horror of today. Dipped my greasy chips in full fat mayo and didnt even care! Lol.

Tomorrow's plan:

Brek: Raisin wheats with skim (1/2 hea and heb)
    1 ryvita and a banana (other 1/2 heb)
    Lunch: couscous frittas (exciting!) (other 1/2 hea cheese) and salad
    Dinner: Noodles with soy and sweet chilli sauce (1.5) and vegetables

Snacks: - Mullerlight (0 - 2 depends which one I go for!) and fresh pineapple

total syns = 3.5

:)
    Betty B: The Eternal Procrastinator....
    Why Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today? :A
  • MRSMCAWBER
    MRSMCAWBER Posts: 5,442 Forumite
    Options
    Goooood morning all

I put my hand up to Loving cottage cheese -especially with jacket potato :p. It is one of hubbies faves too ;)

I made an interesting descovery yesterday -I had some vanilla quaaaaaaark :rotfl:in the fridge -unopened so I thought I would mix some berries in (I was expecting just a hint of vanilla), well blow my socks off if it doesn't taste like cold custard on its own :j...I can get the plain and a herb one that is syn free -the vanilla, cherry and peach and maraccua work out at 2syns per 100g -
    Yesterday I did raspberry SF jelly with berries in and used half water half fromage frais-let it set then poured on SF orange jelly and let it set and then had it with 50g vanilla quark -looks a bit "day-glo" but was lovely for just 2syns *and I have 5 servings left*:T
    swpudpud8july.th.jpg
    Anyway my meal plan for today is:-
    • 2 bacon
    • fresh tomatoes warmed through
    • jelly/fruit pud (1)
    • 2 seedy ryvita(B)
    • 42g low fat cheddar(A)
    • lettuce
    • cucumber
    • tomato
    • celery
    • pepper
    • carrot
    • gherkin
    • melon
    • home made bolognaise:-
    • xtra lean minced steak
    • onions
    • carrots
    • garlic
    • mushrooms
    • peppers
    • passata
    • herbs
    • stock cube
    • salad *as above*
    • 198g steamed potatoes(B)-wedged in
    • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
    • paprika
    • seasoning
    • jelly/fruit (1)
    • melon
    • pineapple
    Well that leaves me an heA to use and 12.5syns redface.gif -Im sure I will do some re-jigging as I go along tongue.gif.

Hubby is back home sometime today -so I have made it through 5 days of him being away with my sanity and some syns in tact ;)
    Hope everyone has a great day and that anyone weighing in today gets a good result...
    Keep at it folks -we are getting there:D

-6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
  • lisa26_2
    lisa26_2 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, I'm out with my friend tonight so I don't know what's for tea. We'll be having a few drinks but I'll be sticking to vodka with diet lemonade or slimline tonic. I didn't have any syns yesterday so I should be ok with the drinks as long as I pick a healthy choice from the menu! Here's the plan for today:

Brekkie - porridge (HEA&B) and banana
    Lunch - Small jacket potato, makeral in tom sauce, cucumber, tomatoes, melon, natural yogurt with mixed berries.
    Tea - who knows?!
  • debbiep
    debbiep Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All,

I've just found this thread and would like to join if that's ok? I've been doing SW since 1st Feb and the weight is coming off but VERY slowly - an average of 1lb a week.

I am a vegetarian so only follow green days.

I'd like to put my meal plans on here to keep me motivated and on track, any ideas would be very welcome.

Today's meal plan -

Breakfast: Shredded wheat bitesize and raspberries with semi-skimmed milk (HEB & A)

Lunch: Baked beans on toast (HEB)

Snacks: Muller light yogurt, strawberries, nectarine

Dinner: Going to a BBQ so planning on having a veggie burger and then sticking to salad.

Thanks all in advance
    xx
  • MRSMCAWBER
    MRSMCAWBER Posts: 5,442 Forumite
    Options
    oops -forgot to say "well done" Yellowbird :j
    and you don't owe it to me :eek:-You did it all yourself:T
    Keep up the great work ;)
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
  • laura2481
    laura2481 Posts: 4,305 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi. I had WI last night and gained 0.5Ib. Not happy, not happy at all. It was a different consultant this week and they has a differen set of scales and you can say they are all calibrated the same but it wasn't just me who wasn't happy with the results last night, others had gained or stayed the same where they were expecting a loss, some who gained but were expecting to had put on more than they anticipated....
    Anyway, trying not to get down hearted. It was only 0.5Ib afterall. Just got to stick with it and have faith it will show next week.
    Still :( though
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport